Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COTM ~Sept 2013~ FrankM E30's S62 BEAST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait

The e30 s62 is in cali with ny plates?

frank, never thought you would make it to the west. Huge fan of the black vert you had. That car was legendary.

Comment

Well, I was set on repainting either alpine or sterling. Should I repaint it bronzit? Oh the choices. Super sweet setup!
      Our RestoMod Diary!

El Mustache De La Resistance!

Comment

Frank you need to come out to one of our many gtgs!
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
          The e30 s62 is in cali with ny plates?

frank, never thought you would make it to the west. Huge fan of the black vert you had. That car was legendary.
          Yeah, had it trucked out :) we'll see how long this 'temporary' move lasts!

I wonder where that vert is right now? I think it's exchanged hands 2-3x since I sold in in April 2013.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Frank you need to come out to one of our many gtgs!
          Got your PM. I would love to go to any type of weekly get together or other event, absolutely. I don't think I can make it to SOCAL vintage on 10/31, but I will try my best!! Let me know if anything else is going on!
          Recent Rebranding!!
          Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
          E30 SM62/S62
          E30 M60 V8
          E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
          Instagram.com/garageaholic
          Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

You have to let me know if you ever sell this car. Beautiful!

Mr. Wolfe
            sigpic

Comment

This isn't that 335 vert, is it?

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

No it was black with Cardinal interior
                Recent Rebranding!!
                Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                E30 SM62/S62
                E30 M60 V8
                E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                Instagram.com/garageaholic
                Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by FrankM E30 View Post
                  Hey thanks for reaching out. That is my E30. I built it on my own and still own it. I am in Huntington Beach, CA temporarily on work, hence keeping the NY plates.

I am around most weekends, so if you are interested in meeting up or know a good cars/coffee, let me know and we can chill!

Frank
                  Looks like someone has already suggested a venue for you to present your car, and i dont know if you all have already agreed to it, but depending on where you choose to be, let me know too ;)

If none of the details has been settled yet, allow me to suggest the original Cars & Coffee, which has moved to this new location at:

Since it will be on Halloween day, i think it would be most appropriate to bring out your car, which is already dressed up: a Wolf in Sheep clothin ;D

Let me know if you are coming out, i would love to check out your ride ! and meet up the legend that you are ;)

Oct 31st ?!

PS: why is this smiley even exist >>> ??? i love bronzit.... my old 325i was bronzit ! loved that thin!

Comment

Working...
                  X