No announcement yet.

2nd e30, 87 Lachssilber Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo! All these "make it to the picnic" posts are getting me motivated to finish my swap asap!
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
      Sparking things back up, Bring her back to life!
      Originally posted by wworm View Post
      Woo! All these "make it to the picnic" posts are getting me motivated to finish my swap asap!
      Hell yeah! Thanks guys. I figured I'm living 2000 miles closer to the picnic so it would be a shame if I didn't make it to it.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      What’s happening with the M20? Are you swapping back to a 2.5L?
      Saving the 2.9L to be fixed/salvaged. Stock 2.5L in now to enjoy for a bit.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Throw some ITBs on the 2.5L! Enjoy it, fix the 2.9L, and go 2.9L ITB setup

Profit

Comment

Haha I like that way you think. That has crossed my mind more than once...

Comment

Great stance. I dropped my 87 E30 about 1.5" and love the way it looks. Also, love that it doesn't scrape on driveways and speedbumps! Cool car.

Comment

Originally posted by geovangelist View Post
              Great stance. I dropped my 87 E30 about 1.5" and love the way it looks. Also, love that it doesn't scrape on driveways and speedbumps! Cool car.
              Thanks! I don't think I've ever had a problem with this scraping on anything.

Comment

Thanks for the post.

Hey just joined the site to check things out i am currently acquiring a 87 325e in "lachssilber - metallic" so now i know who i am gonna ask if i have any questions about anything that you might have had trouble with as far as being so close to the series 2 cars =0

anyway keep up the good work and hopefully you'll be seeing a twin on here soon :D
                PERSON 1 - "It whispers to me at night...and convinces me i have to spend all my earnings on it...and buy all this stuff....to be cool...and be euro."

PERSON 2 - "Oh your married too?? Oh you mean the car....yes ....yes i agree...:shock:"

Comment

Originally posted by Mpolito3355 View Post
                  Hey just joined the site to check things out i am currently acquiring a 87 325e in "lachssilber - metallic" so now i know who i am gonna ask if i have any questions about anything that you might have had trouble with as far as being so close to the series 2 cars =0

anyway keep up the good work and hopefully you'll be seeing a twin on here soon :D
                  Cool, welcome to r3v! And good luck with your e30.

Comment

Plop.

Comment

Drove it over 2000 miles the other week. No real problems. Now that its home with me time to get the remaining bumper trim on and adjusted. And Im already thinking of the next plans for it.

Comment

Summer plans:
                        • new (longer) O2 sensor.
                        • get real lip clips so no more zipties.
                        • fix the sunroof leak.
                        • new roundels.
                        • drive it hard.
                        • attend the e30 picnic
                        • new seats would be sweet but decisions are tough

Comment

what are you thinking for seats?
                          1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

I would be happy with some houndstooth sport seats. I have houndstooth comforts that I have sufficiently worn out. Something more race styled with side bolster would work but then I would have to worry about getting correct sliders.

Comment

2nd e30, 87 Lachssilber 2.9L M20

Send Kronus a message, I’m pretty sure he has a good looking set he is selling and I think he is heading to Boise soon.

Not sure what they look like exactly though. I’m glad you’re reconnected with the car

Edit: just noticed that you already did! Haha
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I pm'd him for that Zender front valance but I really shouldn't buy any cosmetic parts (seats included) for awhile to save up some money again. It wasn't cheap getting this thing running again and out to Montana lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X