• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These would look cool too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Nice purchase! $7500 is a steal for a Z3 Coupe. I don't recognize that one. It has the Ebay or Projector Z V2 lights and Never Done front splitters.

I actually like the stock wheels, but the E39 wheels above would look pretty sweet. They are similar to Roadstars, but suit the Z3 Coupe better.

I'm sure you know about the trunk floor issue, saggy glove box, and seat bushing fixes. I would replace the subframe bushings with urethane too, it seems to help ward off trunk floor failure.
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
        I think a fresh coat of silver.

Just looks clean.
        Silver for sure. Black, or any other dark color wouldn't look good IMO.

Comment

fuck, I want one of these all of a sudden now..
          nice pickup opie.

Comment

Zee shoe! Favorite z of all time. Needs a supercharger!

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
              Nice purchase! $7500 is a steal for a Z3 Coupe. I don't recognize that one. It has the Ebay or Projector Z V2 lights and Never Done front splitters.

I actually like the stock wheels, but the E39 wheels above would look pretty sweet. They are similar to Roadstars, but suit the Z3 Coupe better.

I'm sure you know about the trunk floor issue, saggy glove box, and seat bushing fixes. I would replace the subframe bushings with urethane too, it seems to help ward off trunk floor failure.
              Yeah I'm just going to try and buff the headlights out, I like the stock ones best. The never done splitters are really cool.....but for $275 I could make about 3-4 of them....which I plan on doing. The glove box does sag a tad......Fix?

Not sure what you mean about the seat bushing?

It will be getting all new condor bushings underneath, possibly subframe adjusters too. Also, new Koni/GC coils, wheels and tires. it should clean up nicely.
              sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                Zee shoe! Favorite z of all time. Needs a supercharger!

I don't think I'll do much motor stuff. maybe full exhaust, I heard that putting the 3.0L intake manifold really helps it breathe better up top, make sure its getting cold air.

I have the e30 to crazy stuff, I want to focus a lot more of suspension/brakes and actually driving it haha.
                sigpic

Comment

A huge resource for Z3 and M Coupes is here:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...ow-tos-and-DIY)

The section on Bimmerforums is pretty legit. Way more mature and cordial than most internet forums (R3V is still my favorite Internet stomping ground). It's where most of us M Coupe guys hang out.

The glove box sag is fixed by removing the piece of battleship armor they put in there as a knee bolster and replacing the plastic upper latch with a metal piece. You can easily fab one up your self or just get this one:

Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

The seat bushings degrade causing the seat to rock back and forth along the front-rear axis. Whalen makes derilin replacement bushings.

DIY: http://www.waycoolinc.com/z3/02/100602/shish01.html

There is a Bimmerforums guy who also sourced high grade studs and collars to raise the front seat mounting point about 1-2". It makes all the world of difference if you ever road trip. I don't know if he still has them left, but the original thread is here.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...at-Mod-Round-2!

As far as bushings, I would do the subframe bushing of your choice and replace the trailing arm ones with stock rubber. I had an M Roadster track car with red AKG all around and the trailing arms just didn't help.

Also, do a through inspection for popped spot welds in the trunk. It starts on the front driver's side corner. Randy Forbes designed a fix that is better than BMW's half ass attempt, but it costs a few grand.
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post

Also, do a through inspection for popped spot welds in the trunk. It starts on the front driver's side corner. Randy Forbes designed a fix that is better than BMW's half ass attempt, but it costs a few grand.
                    I see what you mean about the subframe........I was looking at that on bimmerforums. I contacted Randy about getting his kit, I'm a steel fabricator and could easily do that install over the weekend, I'm doing a very similar upgrade in my e30 track car I'm building. THANK YOU for all the links, I'll get on all this promptly.
                    sigpic

Comment

God do I want one some day, nice score!
                      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                      You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

3.0L or 2.8L did not see mention of a year or engine size. 3.0L is a nice engine good compromise if your gonna just DD it.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I got one too, awesome cars

There are at least 4 of them in Omaha, Silver, Black, and yellow all Mcoupe's...

Comment

Nice! Black on gray style 32s is ideal.
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              Nice! Black on gray style 32s is ideal.
                              This^ that shoe is sexy.
                              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

On 19" SSR 3's

Here is a pic of mine, boost that bad boy.....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X