R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • itsmadmax
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    If you're really prepping it for paint what measures are you taking to keep the bare metal from rusting?

    Are you trying to test me or you are serious? After all stripped to bare metal, it's gonna need to be sanded again and applied epoxy primer, then high build primer, then build primer. It will be done right. Bare metal is the best for long lasting and great looking paint.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Grinders are not the way to strip paint. They make chemicals to do it, or media blasting.

    Grinders? How barbaric.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    If you're really prepping it for paint what measures are you taking to keep the bare metal from rusting?
    A bouquet of hope balloons.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    OP you are bitching about the cost of stripping your car? It was $660 here in CA, there you could get it done way cheaper and you would end up fucking up the body with grinders. media blasting is the only right way to do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • blue plates
    replied
    Fuck..

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    On another note, you accuse us of being kids because we are ridiculing you for acting like a child?

    You don't give children nice things because they have a habit of breaking them, not unlike your self.

    Leave a comment:


  • fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    Still stripping it.... It's taking damn too long.
    Keep doing your thing mang...you can't satisfy everybody, specially here on r3v... 90% of the cars here look the same..it's get boring

    Sent from my Samsung Note 3

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    If you're really prepping it for paint what measures are you taking to keep the bare metal from rusting?

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    replied
    Originally posted by fresh_TD
    You got any updates on the car?

    Sent from my Samsung Note 3

    Still stripping it.... It's taking damn too long.

    Leave a comment:


  • fresh_TD
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    Who the fuck cares you moron? Really? What are you, 6 years old? Jeez! So many kids here!
    You got any updates on the car?

    Sent from my Samsung Note 3

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    replied
    Originally posted by dirty30
    then we'll just ban you again?

    Who the fuck cares you moron? Really? What are you, 6 years old? Jeez! So many kids here!

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    You kids are really plain stupid. You ain't gotta believe shit, I had my fun fucking with y'all. I heard most of you are really a bunch of fags here on R3V but I had to see it for myself. Goodbye. Ban me now... I will open another account and give you guys updates on the build.
    then we'll just ban you again?

    Leave a comment:


  • jalopi
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    you kids are really plain stupid. You ain't gotta believe shit, i had my fun fucking with y'all. I heard most of you are really a bunch of fags here on r3v but i had to see it for myself. Goodbye. Ban me now... I will open another account and give you guys updates on the destruction & carnage.
    ftfy

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    You kids are really plain stupid. You ain't gotta believe shit, I had my fun fucking with y'all. I heard most of you are really a bunch of fags here on R3V but I had to see it for myself. Goodbye. Ban me now... I will open another account and give you guys updates on the build.

    The more you post the more I think you're actually a Mustang driver.

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    replied
    You kids are really plain stupid. You ain't gotta believe shit, I had my fun fucking with y'all. I heard most of you are really a bunch of fags here on R3V but I had to see it for myself. Goodbye. Ban me now... I will open another account and give you guys updates on the build.

    Leave a comment:

Working...