No announcement yet.

1991 318i Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning a make two normal ones. Tomorow or in monday need to trim them 2mm for centering the disc.

Comment

And here it is on Borbet's

Comment

just got rid of my type Ts; looks great though, I'm jealous of your slick top.

Those rear speaker pods look nothing like what I'm trying to find, details?
        -89' 320iT, Brilliantrot
        -15' 320i, Glacier Silver Metallic

Comment

Thanks, and for the speaker pods, if you mean for those two on pictures on the trunk, those ones are original rear ones from an e36. In touring there is not enough place for them...

And today went for my new heart, m60b40 from an 740i. Here is one picture when I got engine in the van. Will post more tomorow because I just got home and it is 3:00 in the morning and I need to get up at 7:00 to finish the brakes...

Comment

Sorry for not posting before, I really didnt have time to be on computer. Brakes are on car and I done about 1000+ kilometars and everything works perfect. Adapters are trimmed for 2mm to get disc in center, calipers are fully repaired, cleaned and painted. Borbet's 7.5x16 et 35 fits without touching anything, but while everything was on table I trim front callipers for about 4-5mm to fit 9x16 et 15. There is about 2cm between callipers and rims on 7.5's, and about 5-6mm on 9's. I had to use 15mm spacer on 7.5's because rim was touching column and that was only one I had, but 5mm is enough. Here are some pictures:

Comment

Also radiator fan from m3 failed 5 days ago and I put one from an e34, power steering pump also died 3 days ago and also changed it and I finnaly fixed center console not to move while putting in reverse...and for the end i wash it yesterday. Now need to wait for paycheck to get the new clutch set so I can put 4.0 inside, and also order two Sparco Rev seats...thats it for now, cheers

Comment

Oh my god, thats seriously a beautiful car. Keep doing what your doing!
                My Garage
                2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Just a few pics until I wait pictures to be copied from my mobile to computer. Season is almost at the end, so in a while I will organize all pictures, updates, videos and post it here...

Car has been swapped to M60b40 and borbet 9's in front also. Almost 300hp supposted to be enough but not for me haha. Still need to make better exhaust manifolds, get cold air in intake and remap the ecu. I was also on one Bmw meeting and was able to try drifting in open and liked it. So I put rear Koni adjustibles, hydro handbrake, Omp race seat, H belt and went to Adria drift challenge in Split. Here are few pics for now and more soon, cheers

Comment

Good progress, brakes look huuge with the borbets!

Pretty rare to see a drifting e30 touring, very cool
                    Instagram : makeitsnap

1985 e28 520i

Comment

Working...
                    X