It's no E30...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's no E30...

...but I enjoy it. Used to own one if that counts. Picked this up last summer. When I got it:

Winter mode:

...and now:

At OC AWD:

And my old E30:

R3v'd it, kept it around, sold it eventually to someone here. Anyways just wanted to chime in, good to see this place is still alive and kicking and all that. Maybe I'll trade my GC for another E30...maybe.
    Reminiscing...

I've always had a soft spot for these. As far as looks go, they are perfect.

Just needs boost!

OC AWD huh? May have to check that one out.

ETA: Just checked out the website and saw this listed under the cars "BRZ/FRS/86" Might as well invite every RWD and FWD car out there and call it H30.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Fun little cars. Friend used to have a GC8 WRX Club Spec Evo 2. The one with the silly large wing. Drainpipe exhaust as well, dear god it was loud
      sigpic

(clicky on piccy to get to thread)

Comment

Now you need a 555 across it everywhere. Then again most don't remember the 555 team.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Now you need a 555 across it everywhere. Then again most don't remember the 555 team.
          I always appreciated Carlos Sainz's treatment, but of course Colin's was nice too:

Reminiscing...

Comment

I've always seen the GC Impreza as the E30 equivalent of the nineties.

Also, the GC Impreza is the only Subaru anyone should ever consider.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Cuban Dan was banned for this post

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by ray smoodiver View Post
                cuban dan was banned for this post
                (#`д´)ノ
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Damn that's a clean little car, I like it!

Comment

Always wanted a 2.5rs, actually that's why I got an E30. They were pretty new at the time and way out of my price range, the E30 ix was the closest thing to it at less than 1/2 the price. This is what Subarus are supposed to be like. Not the abominations that Toybaru makes today, ugh.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Love me a 2.5 RS. I just have a soft spot for Subies in general, regardless of the "bro crowd" reputation they have. Very solid AWD monsters.

I will have an SVX one day.
                      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Looking perfect Cuban Dan / Bob from Bob's Burgers.

Next mod?
                        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                          Looking perfect Cuban Dan / Bob from Bob's Burgers.

Next mod?
                          Not sure yet, looking at a front lip, rear spats for exterior upgrades. I wanted some Recaro confetti seats but who knows. A few things need buttoning up too, going to tackle that soon.
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

It's no E30...

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                            Not sure yet, looking at a front lip, rear spats for exterior upgrades. I wanted some Recaro confetti seats but who knows. A few things need buttoning up too, going to tackle that soon.

That thing looks clean! Definitely a fun car. I owned an OBP hawkeye wrx and loved it for the year I owned, heck I would have kept it if it wasn't for the ringlands. Sold it to build an e30. At the time I was either to buy a gc8, gf8, or an e30, but the older style subaru was getting way too pricy for me. A clean one ran double what the e30 did so I went the BMW route. You can't go wrong with the confetti recaros, I have a set of sr3's in my e30 and love them! A nice set would go perfectly in your car.

Que dog action

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Totally saw this car today over by G Marshal while on a road call. Looked great!

Comment

Working...
                              X