No announcement yet.

16,000km - The Roadtrip Machine - finally did it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anything else you would like to add that would make all of us more jealous?:)
    sigpic
    1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      You shouldve gotten an in&out sticker while enjoying the overrated burgers of the California chain. I hate using the word epic, but this really was an epic road trip. Ive wanted to do something similar and have random spots across the country Id like to see. Glad to see a run of the mill E30 with a $300 24v motor is up for the challenge.

How'd you like Highway 1?
      It's my daily, driven every day - snowy Ontario winters included! Thanks for the kind words!
      Highway 1 was incredible, but to be honest I enjoyed the Oregon section more in terms of driving - less people and less "Cruise America" RVs!
      1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
      1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
      1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
      My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

That looks like a great roadtrip. I'd love to do it but, I don't think my car would make it.

Comment

Good to hear you're not thinking of selling it! You should post a link to your blog with the pics.

Also, that swap was a blast. Winter's coming, up for another?

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Aych View Post
            It's my daily, driven every day - snowy Ontario winters included! Thanks for the kind words!
            Highway 1 was incredible, but to be honest I enjoyed the Oregon section more in terms of driving - less people and less "Cruise America" RVs!
            What path did you drive through Oregon because I've done the I5 part and some of the 101 and neither was that impressive
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

that's f*ckin' epic, congrats
              Toyota Pickup

Comment

Excellent trip. Im really looking forward to doing this trip in a 2002 someday. Youre right the wheels look very good.

The Build:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Awesome road trip and experience! A little bit of inspiration.
                  1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

Amazing, that is a lot of mileage. If you did this trip alone, who was taking the pics of you?

Great pics BTW!!
                    1990 325i
                    2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X