E34 Touring Content, New DD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E34 Touring Content, New DD!

Hey r3v, just thought I'd share my newest project here, it's a '95 alpine 525it auto, 217k with a WORKING sunroof! There are however, some issues, all the door locks are fucked and I think that has something to do with fuse 44 and there's a wobble/shake from 50-55 and it feels like a wheel weight but it's going into a shop Thursday for a good go through/inspection. It's currently on coilovers and I think sits perfectly but it is very smooth still, I have no idea what brand it's sitting on but I know the springs are red, so yeah. I'll obviously be updating this thread as things start to happen once summer gets here but for now, it'll be as is for a long time. Onto the pictures!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CarsonE30; 02-17-2016, 02:58 AM.
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Dropped the car off this morning at the shop to get a good go through, also snapped a pic this morning since the lighting was perfect!
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

Wagons are the best. Saw an E500 Wagon the other day... so sleek and classy. It is like putting bacon on something. It gets better.
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
        Wagons are the best. Saw an E500 Wagon the other day... so sleek and classy. It is like putting bacon on something. It gets better.
        Or melted cheese :D

Also, found out it's on BavAuto coils :pimp:
        C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

Guise. It's chipped. It has a JC chip. It has a JC chip and BavAuto coilovers with Toyo's at all 4 corners. It's ready for the track! PO didn't know anything about the car but the first owner must've loved it. 7000RPM redline from the M50 but god damn it, it's not even close to enough for me. Needs boost or 2 more cylinders.
          C6Z
          S2K
          VeloN

Comment

I love touring so much. I'd love to own a e34 one someday. The e30 routings are just a little to cramped for me.

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
            Needs boost or 2 more cylinders.
            S54 swap?
            My Garage
            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
              S54 swap?
              As much as I'd love to own something with an S54, I don't know about putting one in a touring haha I'm leaning towards either an M60B40 since they came with those from the factory, or an S62 if I really wanna go all out with it
              C6Z
              S2K
              VeloN

Comment

Dude, it has a M50 already, just S52 swap it and call it a day
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  Dude, it has a M50 already, just S52 swap it and call it a day
                  But I'm a stubborn little fuck and want 8 cylinders in my E34 I'd love to supercharge the M50 but doing a swap is probably easier in every regard. Idk, we'll see what happens come summer when work is busy and I'm making enough money to take it on
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

Comment

S52 can make as much power as your beloved M60/62 without the hassle of going through the BAR to make it a legal swap
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

S52 can make as much power as your beloved M60/62 without the hassle of going through the BAR to make it a legal swap
                      This is true. And I'll have the M50 intake too. I have decided though for sure that this year will be the year of my first swap/real build and I think the touring would be awesome to do
                      C6Z
                      S2K
                      VeloN

Comment

Can also convert that thing to 5speed while you're at it
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Can also convert that thing to 5speed while you're at it
                          So I messaged decay since he has the swap for the M3 but I think I'm gonna keep the M3 stock and as is but that ZF will work with this right?
                          C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

Working...
                          X