Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Carolina trim E30M3 find.

Hi! Im Tyler.
    if you haven't found my car yet on some E30 Instagram or did not get to see my Facebook post on r3v, i recently came across a E30 M3.
    everyone was asking about a build thread so i guess im gonna give this a shot.
    First thing before i loose your attention. This car is up for sale for 30k..... because its not really for sale. if you ask me on a pm im gonna say 30k so don't ask.
    So this is how it went. I worked at a Chrysler dealership in 2014. as a shop foreman for the express department as well as being a day work tech. during the time i worked there i saw many faces pass threw that shop and one of the kids names was TK. ( Hes an Impreza boi ;D ) after TK left Chrysler he soon left to move back home to South Carolina. so i hadn't talked to TK in about a year when about a month in a half ago i got a snap chat from TK that has changed my life.
    He snapped me the front of a E30 M3 as i walked down the parking lot to my shop. i was in such shock i couldn't even screen shot it. (looking back now i wish i had have gotten that shot.) i immediately called him to get more info on it. He had know idea what that car actually was just knew it looked like my old car.
    so TK went back and asked the owner of the shop what the deal was. the owner said come back in 2 weeks. 2 weeks later TK went back and the old man said "sure i will sell it but i wanna talk to the buyer first."
    after talking with him for about 20 mins about it, he gave me the price. i immediately told him it was a deal and i would come get it when he was ready. every weekend for a solid month he had something to do. but Easter weekend he said he was free.
    Got off work at 1.am Saturday morning took a 2hr nap and went and got it.
    so that's it. i will use this as my build thread so whom ever is interested can fallow the progress.

Poor writing skills. This will be a tough thread to follow unless there are A LOT of pictures of said vehicle.

Good luck. Only slightly jealous.... My find of a true classis is waiting for me, too.
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

In before whatever incredibly entertaining thing that is sure to happen in here...
      Originally posted by Andy.B
      Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
      1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I was born on 3/25…
      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

ah yes another 2500 dollar m3

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Ahh, the TSW Hockenheim-equipped car. Can't wait to see the progression!

Comment

was it in a bakery parking lot or
            - 90 325is

Comment

Tyler.
              His name is Tyler.

Comment

Who the hell posts about an E30 M3 purchase in Members Rides with no pics?
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

dont pope ur tyres mang

Comment

Couldn't make it past the second line of the post.
                    Current:
                    1989 325i
                    1988 M3
                    1987 325ic
                    Past:
                    2001 330ci
                    2001 M3

Comment

Ummm, pics? Will be entertaining for sure, bro[emoji87] [emoji86] [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Have to subscribe to this one hoping we can see pics anytime soon.
                        1990 e30 325is S50 swap (NASA GTS2 race car)
                        1990 e30 325is
                        1988 e30 M3 S50 euro swap

Comment

Guys, if you want to see pics you can find this guy on Instagram under his user name. Few pics out there
                          1990 e30 325is S50 swap (NASA GTS2 race car)
                          1990 e30 325is
                          1988 e30 M3 S50 euro swap

Comment

Nice score. These days consider yourself very lucky to find a seller who doesn't know the current values.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Spacolli View Post
                              if you haven't found my car yet on some E30 Instagram or did not get to see my Facebook post on r3v
                              :bow:
                              1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                              1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X