• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting to put it back together now Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just some more stuff Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I spot a pop riveter lol. I still cant believe your mounting your brake fluid reservoirs there though.

Comment

Originally posted by hkv View Post
          I spot a pop riveter lol. I still cant believe your mounting your brake fluid reservoirs there though.
          Yup! I had the rivnut gun out earlier, love that thing. It's the highest spot I have available to mount it and get good bleeding performance. Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

coming along nicely!

Comment

Couple little things, got the dash wired in and made a bracket for my MAP sensor Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think that looks great, but that seems so bright. will that bug you at night?

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                  I think that looks great, but that seems so bright. will that bug you at night?
                  For sure! There is a beacon wire that I can connect to my headlights, so it will dim when power is applied Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I did some more shizz, took a quick break but I’m back now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was thinking about starting a vlog for this build, which only makes sense since I've not documented this build well at all and am now almost ready to dyno it, right?

Comment

That meme song playing... I did a bad thing But I don’t regret the thing I did

Comment

Ohhh...I love the feel of my front bbk...you won't regret it
                          1991 318is
                          2004 330ci
                          2011 335d

Comment

gotta stop yourself from all that extra go fast!

Comment

Oh for sure big ups to Lee! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wilwoods will be fantastic (39)
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X