Cleaned the mass air sensor and did re-charge of the K&N, all good!!
Runs better, even the AC runs a bit better at idol, not perfect but better.
Any recommendations on the AC?... $20 says someone posts "get rid of it"
Basically if I have it in 1st the engine wants to die unless I give a bit more gas.
Oil up the compressor or have mech/tech check the compressor?
TX-IL, 1987 BMW 325is / S50 Swapped
Collapse
X
-
-
you could sell your old wheels quickly for $500, they are pretty popularLeave a comment:
-
I have 1988 M3 Suspension on 1987 E30 Body.
Currently I have: (My Ride)
OEM 16x8 Style 5 wheels with 215/45R16 Falken AZENIS RT615K
Looking at 17" Style 5 or other type wheels(light), tire selections are greater and possibility of BBK in the future.
I have spacers on the car, not sure of the size.
Fenders are rolled.
What are my wheels worth $$ I have one spare never used, has rubber on it. 16 x 8
Guy wants $950 for same basketweaves 17" x 8
FB
looks like 215 40 17 front and 205 40 17 rear
no name brand tires, so pointless for what I want.
Love to year thoughts
Worried about fitment.
I am leaning toward just new tires, and move on to other things in the engine bay.
Mostly auto-cross, but would like to get back to the track, thus the braking need.Leave a comment:
-
TX-IL, 1987 BMW 325is / S50 Swapped
Had some engine issues today, would not stay started at idol. So mech at event discounted the mass air flow plug. Fixed the issue. So bad wiring or the sensor itself. Clean it or just buy new? S50 engine with tuner chip.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-bosch-parts/mass-air-flow-sensor/13621747155~bos/Leave a comment:
-
Today used some 20w-50, plus Lucas oil additive...
Helped ticking sound.
Also center vents, bahm!
Fixed that.



Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
I bet next to shifter, after hot day of Autocross, only 10 of us ran... We got 18-19 runs.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
The circuit breaker looks kind of like an e30 fog light switch and it is typically either next to the window button on the center console or up where the defogger and hazard buttons are.Leave a comment:
-
Window update, its the circuit breaker. I was working on some other elec items out of the car and heard it click. Any idea where that unit is? Left foot well or right?Leave a comment:
-
-
Great, on way home my windows stopped working. Checked fuse 17... Fixed for 5 seconds, now nothing.
Help!! How to find this circuit breaker.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
Harness bar, Ciphersuto.com


I-Bolts to hold lap


Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: