TX-IL, 1987 BMW 325is / S50 Swapped

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • b-rad
    replied
    Thinking for next year...

    Oil Cooler Upgrade

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Is that just the looped hard line?
    Yeah, #4.



    I'm also looking for a better solution for gauges. I bent my spade connectors 90 degrees and it fits better, but it's not great.

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    I'll work on that, need good mic wired to rear, near muf


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Elsuciotreinta
    replied
    Cool video but where are the engine noises? I mean wot is better than some funky beats

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    YouTube Video

    I will just leave this here...

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied


    Progress


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    88 ix comes standard with a power steering cooler.
    Is that just the looped hard line?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Never seen anyone use a power steering cooler, but I have heard its a problem. I plan to add an oil cooler down the road so I am watching what you end up doing
    88 ix comes standard with a power steering cooler.

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    Decided to do this:



    Also added studs, I have new Style 5 wheels coming, so I'll have normal tires on car normally.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by b-rad; 09-26-2016, 10:48 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    Cool, thanks, have decided to move gauges to radio area, and just use blue tooth direct to amps.

    Thanks though






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • iwantspeed
    replied
    If you haven't figured out your after market gauge problem these will help.

    You can buy a female electrical connector spade that's bent at 90 degrees.

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    TX-IL, 1987 BMW 325is / S50 Swapped

    what if I delete the clutch fan, or do you think I should keep.
    if I am taking apart this area... to install euro oil can, for the oil cooler, thinking electric fan? or do I keep the clutch and just do the smaller aux fans on the front and be done.
    Last edited by b-rad; 08-31-2016, 08:28 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by b-rad
    so I am going to order (2) spal 8-9" fans and try that.
    at least going into the project.
    do you think I ought to dump the clutch fan or leave it.
    I drive on street and track
    If you can keep the clutch fan, absolutely do it. Mount those smaller fans as pushers

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    so I am going to order (2) spal 8-9" fans and try that.
    at least going into the project.
    do you think I ought to dump the clutch fan or leave it.
    I drive on street and track

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Yea he had an oil cooler and a power steering cooler, in addition to A/C and a radiator!! Not much space left up front, and I wonder how good his radiator will cool will all that crap in front of it

    Leave a comment:

Working...