TX-IL, 1987 BMW 325is / S50 Swapped

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cephas
    replied
    Love seeing another e30 at the Bahn! Are you local to chicago? Any plans on running blackhawk farms this coming tuesday?

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    Wanting this!! Plus the rear.

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    Will probably have some help installing cables etc.
    But wanted to see the mock up.

    Do most just beat the trans tunnel? or drill out and weld in?
    Depth is the issue.
    Or do we find proper depth gauges?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by b-rad; 06-22-2016, 05:16 PM. Reason: text edit

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    Kind of did, plastic epoxy




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by b-rad; 06-22-2016, 05:13 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    I would consider fixing it if it's a real Zender.

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    New rubber bumper, installed!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied


    This happened, had to replace struts when camber plates installed




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied


    Autocross this weekend


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied


    For now, cleaned all the fiberglass repair off back screwed in some strap to hold, and plastic epoxy'ed the back and front. Sent messages to a few R3V guys as well as looked around eBay.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    thats pretty destroyed! I would look at getting a replacement of some sort. I think they make Mtech1 reproductions for a good price.

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    Better to just replace or repair?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    replied
    E30 325is(update)

    Thank you.

    A few more updates.
    Audio system pretty much done.
    PAR-225, OMX-432, JL Audio 4 channel, and 1 channel
    ZR Series 6.5 and tweeter, 10 inch subwoofer W7
    Attached Files
    Last edited by b-rad; 06-09-2016, 08:31 PM. Reason: images

    Leave a comment:


  • rzerob
    replied
    I love this car. I was so close to buying it. But I really didn't need another E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • b-rad
    started a topic TX-IL, 1987 BMW 325is / S50 Swapped

    TX-IL, 1987 BMW 325is / S50 Swapped

    Here was the original thread/sale
    LINK

    So far I have detailed the car inside and out, including 3 hours on engine bay scrubbing. Replaced the headlight assembly, just new HID plus LED High beams.

    Done some Auto-crossing and some Racing

    On the way:
    Ireland Eng Sway bars f/r, camber plates, and strut tower.

    Would like to do some rear gauges in ashtray area... is there anyone that still does the inserts?

    More to come but thought I would start my own thread.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by b-rad; 06-05-2016, 09:18 AM.
Working...