Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2mAns Daily Driver Thread - who knows what it is today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not worth doing for one socket, and they might not go for it, but Lowes and Ace sometimes honor the old Craftsman warranties. I would suggest, go in to the store, locate the comparable item on their shelves (maybe look online first) and then take both to customer service. I have had success doing that, and failure just taking the item to the service desk. I've only bothered for ratchet wrenches and the like, and doing it classic Sears style with a pile of broken stuff probably won't go down well.

Comment

Well, none of the attempts to make the wheels nice was working. Reminded myself it was a sh!tbox and deserved to be treated like a shi!box.

Primer spray bombed, followed by Rustoleum Metallic Silver spray bombed. Once that was dry, I went and installed the BRZ take-off 215/40 Michelin Pilot Sport 4s

Solid 10-footer now.

Was messing around and made a quick 20 second video. Hopefully the link works

Untitled by Simon Tuman, on Flickr

"Done" ... if it survives a year I will address the drop of oil it leaves when I park it, during the turbo and clutch upgrade. But thats a 2025 problem.
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Damn, that looks pretty sweet.

If you polished up those headlights, that might bump it from shitbox to turd
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          Damn, that looks pretty sweet.

If you polished up those headlights, that might bump it from shitbox to turd
          I was thinking the same thing, the wheels came out great, the car looks good, the headlights would make it 1000 times better.
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Working...
          X