1991 318is, Brilliantrot, Major project car...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boris3
    replied
    Car history

    Hi guys, apologies for resurrecting a really old thread especially one that went off the rails but I'm trying to find some history on this car. Tracked down this thread from a thread on Bf.c about the car.

    Nimble either sold the car in late 2006/2007 after his fun here or moved from Chicago and retitled it in Wisconsin. Car was sold/retitled again in summer of 2008 in Brookfield, WI. In 2010 the car was sold again to a new owner who basically stored it for the past three years. This is the guy I just bought the car from (a bit more beat up, odometer is dead at around 235k+, but the mechanicals are still solid enough for a winter beater/DD). He doesn't remember much in the way of details of the car's history.

    Not sure if the later owners from 2007-2010 ever were on the forums. From what I can find the forum trail on the car goes cold after 2006. Any information from prior owners or anyone else especially about what work was done on the car during this period would be great to find out. Post here or PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean
    replied
    Haha...this is awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    I got scared and milk came out my nose so I hid under the tablecloth and when I came out he had been banned and I now I have dried milk on my top lip and there's a possum eating my coffee oh dear I also forgot how to use sentences because of this guy and how big and scary he is.

    67/m (but f on a friday night)/ riding a fat cock.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Let us turn this into an A/S/L thread!
    14/tranny/san francisco.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Let us turn this into an A/S/L thread!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Man that was hilareous guys.

    oh btw im 6' 0'' 265 so i a little bigger then the average...

    IBTL

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    For the record, I banned his e-thuggin' ass.
    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    For the record, I banned his e-thuggin' ass.

    YAY Josh. That guy was a tool.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Hmm, I seriously don't think most of the people here are 5'4" with a gut.

    Most are probably 5'10" 140lbs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    For the record, I banned his e-thuggin' ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    For the record I am 5'0" 304lbs baby.

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    That was a PM the dude sent me, entitled "BITCH!"

    HAHAHAHAHAH
    He is an e-cock/thug master!

    Don't mess with him!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Nimble
    If you saw me in real life and talked like that, I'd fucking end you. STFU bitch, post a pic of yourself you little bitch, what are you 5'4" with a gut like all the other little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless here?
    That was a PM the dude sent me, entitled "BITCH!"

    HAHAHAHAHAH

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    To quote Rob..."E-COCK UP!!!!!!"

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Nimble
    No, but they turned on the H_E_A_T_E_R! Your country not teach spelling?
    HAHAHA! You are too newbie to understanding.

    Originally posted by Nimble
    If you saw me in real life, you'd think twice about saying that to me....get a life kid, this is not e-thug time...
    And who is playing e-thug on this forum? Oh, the guy posting about how big he is certainly isn't trying to be an e-thug.

    Leave a comment:

Working...