1991 318is, Brilliantrot, Major project car...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sean
    replied
    Originally posted by trent
    Right. Like none of us don't have that already. Bring it on holmes.
    LOL This thread just got better!

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Nimble
    Rear valence stays, I ultimately don't care enough what you guys think to change it. Besides, when it's running a 240 rwhp 3.2 M3 motor, it'll be too fast for you guys to see the rear. :rofl:
    Right. Like none of us don't have that already. Bring it on holmes.

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    I figured we were about due for another know it all Newbie. Who wanted opinions but didnt want truthful ones
    Clean car, But dont let it go to your head.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    Naw Nimble is not Heeter. He was on bf.c as Nimble but got banned. I'm sure he's a good guy, but he just doesn't take insults lightly.
    Sure seems obvious, doesn't it?

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Naw Nimble is not Heeter. He was on bf.c as Nimble but got banned. I'm sure he's a good guy, but he just doesn't take insults lightly.

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    No, but Scruff McGruff taught me to take a bite out of crime.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nimble
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    How dare you.

    It's getting hot in here.

    Did someone turn on the heeter?
    No, but they turned on the H_E_A_T_E_R! Your country not teach spelling?

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    How dare you.

    It's getting hot in here.

    Did someone turn on the heeter?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nimble
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    Your username is misleading!

    Jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree. Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?

    If that's you in your sig.....nevermind....

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Nimble
    If you saw me in real life, you'd think twice about saying that to me....get a life kid, this is not e-thug time... .
    Your username is misleading!

    Jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree. Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nimble
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Haha, a black front valance?

    :drink:
    STFU and go buy a Civic....:tsk:

    PS, adding spacers to riceboy RIMZ doesn't make you cool....really go buy a Civic, now.
    Last edited by Nimble; 10-19-2006, 06:48 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nimble
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    LMAO.:rofl:
    You'll be on the floor because of something else, not laughing if you keep it up paco.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nimble
    replied
    Originally posted by E30trash
    Quit being a bitch and fix your rear valence.

    If you saw me in real life, you'd think twice about saying that to me....get a life kid, this is not e-thug time... .

    Leave a comment:


  • Nimble
    replied
    What part of I don't care don't you guys understand. Sure I posted the thread....I got some opinions both good and bad, which is cool. But having the same person say the same thing is really not needed. I got it, you guys don't like the rear bumper, if it makes you guys feel so good to keep spending your lives posting about how you don't like my rear bumper, then well, your lives are pretty exciting, glad I could spice them up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Haha, a black front valance?

    :drink:

    Leave a comment:

Working...