Look ma! No Rivets. '88 Widebody E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look ma! No Rivets. '88 Widebody E30

Hello from Dubai! While I've been going through the forums for years, this would be the first time I post something.
    Attached Files
    '88, Widebody E30 (Rocket Bunny)

M52B28, Airlift Performance 3P, Straight exhausts, Fifteen52 Mullets (2 Piece)

Oh that thing is nasty. I'd love to go to Dubai again. I've been a handful of times when I deployed and had a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by widE30 View Post
      Hello from Dubai! While I've been going through the forums for years, this would be the first time I post something.
      What a beauty! How did you get the fenders to stay on? Did you put body filler over the rivets to hide them?

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Comment

The Pandem kit actually looks great properly fitted & minus the rivets.

Good stuff!

In some ways with those dished 80s wheels on it, it reminds me of adds for the outrageous old Reiger Genesis kit minus the "testarossa" side vents.

My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Originally posted by Levy3Poop View Post
          What a beauty! How did you get the fenders to stay on? Did you put body filler over the rivets to hide them?

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
          A lotta adhesive and body filler to get the kit on without rivets.

Originally posted by rjsimeon View Post
          Oh that thing is nasty. I'd love to go to Dubai again. I've been a handful of times when I deployed and had a great time.
          Passby sometime when the weathers better!

Comment

Originally posted by lukeADE335i View Post
            The Pandem kit actually looks great properly fitted & minus the rivets.

Good stuff!

In some ways with those dished 80s wheels on it, it reminds me of adds for the outrageous old Reiger Genesis kit minus the "testarossa" side vents.

Thanks man! Yeah, it does look a lot like the Reiger without the vents. I'm not a fan of the rivets either. So glad I chose to mold the kit on than have them bolted.

Comment

moar pics

Comment

Definitely looks a lot better than the typical rivet/screw affair, but it still looks a little off, like an afterthought, to me.

IG @turbovarg
                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                [CoTM: 4-18]
                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                - updated 3-17

Comment

Working...
                X