No announcement yet.

91 318is slicktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the last few days, I have noticed that the driver's door lock will work intermittently. Sometimes, works just fine others i will turn it over to lock position and wait there for a few seconds before it locks. Passenger works fine. Thoughts?

Comment

Oh what I would do for those front seats. Great looking 318is!
      1991 318is
      2004 330ci
      2011 335d

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown-1.jpeg
Views:	487
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	9872406 Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown.jpeg
Views:	481
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	9872407

Added some interior mods. Special thanks to E30_Dad, Scott at Renown, Condor Speed Shop, Coco Mats and Aaron, Jared and staff at Winning Formula.

Comment

Around Louisville, KY? I've used Winning Formula for alignments in the past.
          IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

• Cambmw
            Cambmw commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, in Louisville. Good to see some other locals on here as well.

Yay! Another Local!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Nice looking car.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4596.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	9884468
              Update with Euroweaves on. I am running 205/55/15 for reference but would really like a slightly lower setup especially in the front. I have Bilstein with H&Rs.

Anyone have recommendations? Not going to track the car but would like a more aggressive look. Coilovers?

Comment

You could get 10mm drop hats for the front along with the thinnest spring pads if you want to go lower.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5372.JPG Views:	0 Size:	76.9 KB ID:	9919837 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1097.JPEG Views:	0 Size:	115.8 KB ID:	9919838 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5376.JPG Views:	0 Size:	67.4 KB ID:	9919839 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5396.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.4 KB ID:	9919840 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5397.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.5 KB ID:	9919841

*UPDATE*

added KW Coilover Version 3 and Vorshlag plates today. Also added some clear markers recently.
                  Last edited by Cambmw; 04-22-2020, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Awesome! How do they ride on the street compared to the Bilstein/h&r combo that you had? Did you change anything else at the same time? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                    '90 318is

Comment

AusScare - in a word, AMAZING. The KW's are def worth every penny in my book. Tight, agile, and just overall great ride quality. I am super pleased and have had her out for at least and hour each day since I got her back (not my daily).

Comment

What front strut mount did you use with the KW ?

Comment

Wow, very nice. I bet those KWs are a dream to drive on!

Comment

Thinking of selling her.....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Right now is the worst time to sell a car, it's a buyer's market. You're tracking world wide there will be a huge recession in ~1 year, but the different thing is that everyone knows its happening. Separately, how are the KWs?
                              Paynemw
                              1986 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - Sold!
                              the ebb and flow of 325is ownership - In RVA
                              1988 BMW 535is - RIP but my dream BMW

Comment

Working...
                              X