No announcement yet.

0 offset love!!!(56k..meh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o ya my shirt..lol..forgot bout that. when you think your gonna be comin up?

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

Comment

Hey guys; looks like an awesome forum...and your car, eric, has inspired me to go for some jdm sweets...the sportmax's :) I love what you've done with the car, and think that your orignaltiy is great.

"If your fenders aren't rolled, your wheel fitment sucks."

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
        "Is this the maaaan.....who disabled and un marked unit.......with a banana?" I LOVE THAT QUOTE and say it daily with a pretty good impression of his voice haha.

Mariano
        Ha, that's exactly what I think every time I hear of stuffing someone's tailpipe with a banana.

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

im just gonna ask this buase im kind of confused. so you got these wheels at 0 offset and just slapped them in? you didnt have to run spacers at all? any ways im getting the rotas d2's coming in red with a polished lip so im sure ill get flamed right here with you. but hey my first car 6 years ago was a 96 turbo 240sx so my roots are in jdm.. good job!!!!
          1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Comment

0 offset would indicate a wheel with a mounting face that is right at the centerline of the wheel. If you wanted to get the offset to +20, you'd have to grind 20mm of material off the interior of the wheel's hub. If you ran a 20mm spacer, you'd have a -20mm offset.

Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I'm a little late on this, but I think it looks really good. I think I've seen you at an event in Portland last month. I love E30s.

Comment

i really like those wheels, nice stance. link to wheels? thats a cheap ass price.
                90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Originally posted by Cone View Post
                  I'm a little late on this, but I think it looks really good. I think I've seen you at an event in Portland last month. I love E30s.
                  HOLY SHIT MAN!! I havent seen you around ANY forum in FOREVER! WHats been up? PM me. SOrry for the OT.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                    Ha, that's exactly what I think every time I hear of stuffing someone's tailpipe with a banana.
                    I have never heard of it until and since that movie. haha

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

thanks a ton for the up to speed on offsets. so why where people saying you couldnt run 0 off set. i would think as long as it was 4x100 and the rim was big enough to clear the brakes that you could run what ever off set 4x100 you wanted.??..??
                      1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
                        o ya my shirt..lol..forgot bout that. when you think your gonna be comin up?
                        Im not too sure, maybe sometime soon hopefully, probably my next 3-day weekend i have off, i really want to go up to my cabin and party it up.

Oh, do they have those wheels in 5x100???

Comment

Originally posted by nismoman View Post
                          thanks a ton for the up to speed on offsets. so why where people saying you couldnt run 0 off set. i would think as long as it was 4x100 and the rim was big enough to clear the brakes that you could run what ever off set 4x100 you wanted.??..??
                          Because 0 offset sticks inside the fenders, just like a 45mm offset would be so far in the fender that it would rub on the struts. Three is only a certain range that will actually work.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
                            wheels are sport max 002s. 380 shipped.

and with 195s i bet you wouldnt need much rolling and pulling!! i ran 205 because its what i had and its now what i will run.
                            380shipped? where did you buy those from. ive been wanting to get these for a while now. and i found this on this site http://www.autornd.com/catalog/image...PORTMAX002.jpg

i was tryin to get the red ones. but where did you buy yours from?

Comment

eric... i like your wheels so much...i think i 'm gonna get a set

Comment

Originally posted by slim_l2002 View Post
                                380shipped? where did you buy those from. ive been wanting to get these for a while now. and i found this on this site http://www.autornd.com/catalog/image...PORTMAX002.jpg

i was tryin to get the red ones. but where did you buy yours from?
                                eBay dude.
                                Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                                X