Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
    eBay dude.
    yeha i found them on ebay for 310 80shipped . i like his exhust.. ever thought about gettin 2 N1 mufflers for a dual set up? LOL. im thinkin about doin it but i dont know how its gonna look on the e30

Comment

Originally posted by slim_l2002 View Post
      yeha i found them on ebay for 310 80shipped . i like his exhust.. ever thought about gettin 2 N1 mufflers for a dual set up? LOL. im thinkin about doin it but i dont know how its gonna look on the e30
      eewwwww non-true dual exhasust died in the 90s along with street fighter kits and altezzas.

Comment

Originally posted by slim_l2002 View Post
        Do it so we can all get a good laugh.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
          Do it so we can all get a good laugh.
          yall can luagh all yall want.. i may like it

Comment

it might look good if done right.... you'd have to cut part of the rear valence though
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Looks sick!! I remember a while back asking about these same wheels and was told that they would stick out of the fenders way too much and look stupid but it looks like these fit real nice. I think i might get a set!

Comment

You're not going to be able to go with a tire any wider than a 205...if you care. But they do fit it looks like.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

sportmaxx 002s are fragile.

R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

How did that happen? Don't tell me the tire broke the rim up from cornering....
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post

Ouch! More info?
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

I'd still get them, just drive slower, haha.
                        Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

looks like a dorito curb hit.

even my TSW didnt shatter THAT bad when i hit it into a light pole.
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

rumble strip at a race track, he went over the rumble strip and that's what happened
                            R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

rumble strip at a race track, he went over the rumble strip and that's what happened
                              wow, that sucks. those tires arent even low profile...
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

hmmmm very interesting. he must have had some previous "encounters" with objects to fuck up that rip that bad. i kinda;) went trough a ditch and mine didnt get a scratch or scuff on them.

Originally posted by rwdrift
                                Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                                - Erick

Comment

Working...
                                X