New guy's UK 325i

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rede30
    replied
    Those wheels are really perfect on that car. I am not a big tech II fan but those wheels work with it very well and i like your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by sdcabrio
    +1

    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    i have to say it again, your car is fucking awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • sdcabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    I like everything about this car !!!
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    I like everything about this car !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • erik325i
    replied
    Your car looks great! I've never seen those wheels before, but I love how they look.
    -Erik

    Leave a comment:


  • jweb
    replied
    Awesome car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Why is the front bumper a little bit lighter shade than the rest of the car?
    Not that I should be talking.. (sig)

    Leave a comment:


  • TerribleONE
    replied
    beautiful car, love the wheels!! always liked them on e30s. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • D6 DPH
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    beautiful. i've seen your car on the UK forums. very nice.
    Originally posted by Bavarianbimmer
    The M-Tech II police is growing :up:
    great car looks 100% perfect
    Thanks, ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • BavarianBimmer
    replied
    The M-Tech II police is growing :up:
    great car looks 100% perfect

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    All the real ballers already have that frame :






    And damn , I thought I had already posted in this thrad early on .

    Props on a nice clean ride , and I like the wheels .
    First thing I though was the fact that they resemble CSL's .

    Keep the pics coming . :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    beautiful. i've seen your car on the UK forums. very nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • D6 DPH
    replied
    All about the details tho gents! Personally I didn't think it was too bad so why not hey ;)

    Even if I didn't like them, my garage would look awesome with them on the door :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Jesus. Those are cool looking, but they're $20 more than a euro plate.

    Leave a comment:

Working...