New guy's UK 325i

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by D6 DPH
    Thanks Mariano, I see your M3 has changed a fair bit since I was last about. Looking stunning though :D
    Howd it look when you remembered it? haha. Was it that long ago? ;) You should see the engine bay.

    Leave a comment:


  • D6 DPH
    replied
    Thanks Mariano, I see your M3 has changed a fair bit since I was last about. Looking stunning though :D

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Sexy stuff there!!



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • D6 DPH
    replied
    Thanks everyone. If only M-tech kits and Startec lights were as easy to get as you seem to think!

    I have only seen one set of all-red rears come up in my time on the e30zone so I had to buy them, paid over the odds but they are like rocking horse shit. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Great car...

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    :pimp: me and my pbr approve

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Europe - where startecs and m-technic parts grow on trees :)

    Love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • dj2xrated
    replied
    nice

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    As soon as I saw this thread title, I knew the car was going to have an M-Tech II kit on it.
    Exactly my thoughts as well...

    I like the wheels a lot. They add a nice touch of new styling and compliment the MT2 kit very well. The new lights look amazing as well. I would put chrome kidneys back on it though to lighten up that front end. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Car looks perfect. Love the picture of the clouds on the hood.

    Leave a comment:


  • herragge
    replied
    It looks so much better with smoked ellips!
    I didn't really like the wheels at first but it is definitely growing on me. Your pics when you were cleaning the car are unreal.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoffp
    replied
    looks great!!

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    his parts list SREAMS "Euro." Nice work buddy. Love that color, and those wheels soemhow work SO well. The new exhaust tips look beautiful.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmws50b30
    replied
    nice and clean.

    are you close to eastbourne, east essex?

    Leave a comment:


  • RedStar240
    replied
    nice.

    Leave a comment:

Working...