New guy's UK 325i

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    yipes 48 bucks for an advertisement for a dealer, Those are normally given to you free when you buy a car.

    Leave a comment:


  • D6 DPH
    replied
    Cheers guys, The wheels are a real love/hate topic when it comes to the car, I love them and they are in the style of the CSL wheels. I really didn't want Alpina replicas as they are really common over here.

    They are only 17's so not silly sized, but look massive from certain angles, and kind of lends to an old school touring car feel.

    Mariano: The plate surrounds were an Ebay purchase, I'll dig out a link for you.

    **Edit: Link for surrounds http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=200031938445
    Last edited by D6 DPH; 11-23-2006, 02:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Normally I wouldnt like such sized wheels, but your car makes my dick hard. Plain and simple. And where can I find a plate surround/frame as you have in the rear?

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    They remind me of M3 CSL rims.
    +1

    Car looks sick mate! Love it.


    Haha, even 325iSE's get M-tec II'd eh Josh!

    Leave a comment:


  • DanGillan
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    Wheels look better in pictures than they do in flesh, IMO.
    well i've never seen these before

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    haha i knew this would a mtech 2'ed car...you fuckers across the pond have easy access to these damn things!

    Leave a comment:


  • f u z z
    replied
    Downright badass.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Welcome to the site and nice car

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Originally posted by DanGillan
    love this car. wheels are sexy.
    Wheels look better in pictures than they do in flesh, IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • DanGillan
    replied
    love this car. wheels are sexy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    DAMN those wheels are so perfect on my car. You just skyrocketed to one of my favorite M-tech II car's. The rims are a perfect balance of old and new styling. They remind me of M3 CSL rims.

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Wheels look huge but it's extremely nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Wow! beautiful car.... normally not a huge fan of the m-tech 2 but it looks amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    As soon as I saw this thread title, I knew the car was going to have an M-Tech II kit on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Other than the wheels, it's totally beautiful.

    Leave a comment:

Working...