New guy's UK 325i

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cowden_12
    replied
    Very clean, glad to have you. Reminds me of why my delphin has black kidneys.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    Beautiful car. Not sure about the wheels but whatever. That is why i am doing an mtech2 for my next e30 :D

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    I LIKE it alot

    Leave a comment:


  • D6 DPH
    started a topic New guy's UK 325i

    New guy's UK 325i

    Hi, I have been viewing the site for a little while, thought it was about time I joined in.

    I'm 25 from a small village in Essex (approx 50 miles from London), not that it will mean much to most of you I guess!

    I can normally be found posting on the e30zone.

    More importantly here's my car :D

    The car started life as a basic 325i se,
    Over the years it has been fitted with the following items:

    Full M-tech 2 Body kit
    Full black leather sport interior
    M-tech 2 steering wheel and gearknob
    Bilstien streetline suspension kit
    Powerflow mild steel exhaust system


    Since i purchased it about a year ago i have fitted the following:

    17" Team Dynamics Omega's with 214/40/17 Khumo's
    Weichers twin tube strut brace
    Short shifter (unknown brand)
    Bmc Cda airbox (Ebay bargain at £24 intead of £200)
    A-tech "wild" chip
    3G brakes 10gr front discs
    Mintex 1144 front pads
    Goodridge braided brake hoses
    Startec rear lights
    Clear side repeaters and front indicators
    Pioneer cd player with aux in for my 20gb Sony Walkman

    In the near future the exhaust will be coming off as the quality is very bad, I have a magnex system sitting in the garage waiting to be fitted.









    Now wearing a cheeky white rear plate, slightly illegal over here





    Hope you like. ;)
    Last edited by D6 DPH; 03-02-2007, 09:34 AM.
Working...