Do it up right.
Make it clean and lean looking.
I need inspiration
Collapse
X
-
-
Ted,
Yes they are flat black. They look better from far than near.Leave a comment:
-
mike is your brother just running flat black kosei's?? those wheels look great.Leave a comment:
-
Someone earlier said that these cars don't need too much to be just right. I can totally agree. Anyways, here's mine... just a few mods, H&R Coilovers, clear corners and UUC exhaust.

Leave a comment:
-
-
Oh stop it... it was one autox and we were driving drunk. sheesh.Leave a comment:
-
I kicked your brother's ass autocrossing :)
Those are awesome photos...Leave a comment:
-
i would spend money on the suspension like swaybars, springs, shocks, urethane bushings, urethane mounts, new rsm's. Then run some OBD II exhaust manifolds, and upgrade the muffler for a nice sound. i'd leave it at that.Leave a comment:
-
-
If you get ZKWs, get a package with HID as well... I did it in two stages: ZKW first then 6k Prolumen a few months later. They're amazing with HID!
And I think blacked out kidneys are a must.
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: