No announcement yet.

What a peice of worthless ni...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope she gets back on the road quick style.

In an even more pimpalicious state.

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
    R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
    "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
    My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
      Your energy to rebuild is great, but don't move faster than you need to get the full money. Don't go stripping body panels until all sides who need to collect evidence have their chance. Sometimes in haste you step on your own dick. Don't step over dollars to pick up a dime.
      That's excellent advice, Linus.

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z View Post
        So im leaving a friends house, and i stop by work to pick something up..

I snap a picture or two, and i procede on my way home. Well, as i am sittign waitign to turn onto the Main road, a POS Hyundai speeds by me and is swerving in his lane. Well i think to myself, "Hey that guy is drunk, lets stay back away from him." Well the road we are on merges from two to one lane, and then Merges on to a larger highway. So im goign 45, the speed limit and i am slowly aproaching the white hyundai, since he decided speeding was bad and decided to go slow. So im a good 5-6 cars behind him, and he runs off the shoulder, gets back on, no harm done. Well, where the one lane road merges into the bigger highway, it has curbs and grass on both sides. Well all of a sudden the guy infront of me swerves hard left, and then hard right, slammign on his brakes and comes to a complete stop. So i see it, i hit my brakes and swerve to the left to avoid him. Well to the left of me is a curb, and to the right a ditch and a curb. So as i am swerving around this dumb motherfucker, my right fender clips his back bumper and smashes it.

I get out to see if he is ok, and he can't even communicate with me he is so drunk. I ask him to pull on the side of the road so he doesn't hit by a car, well the stupid bitch drives directly into oncomign traffic, and then swerves at my car like he is going to hit it, but stopped right before he does, and then he fucking takes off. So i run to my car and try to chase him, but my tires are flat.

But i have pictures of his licence plate, my car, his car, everything. And the funny thing is, even before the cops called his car is, he was pulle dover for a DWI. Dumb motherfucker. I am just glad its my fender and door, nothing to major, and a bent controll arm, but i have a few spares, and another bent wheel, FUCK!@

Sorry for typos, its late, im exhausted and very upset seeing as my car was just fixed 2 days ago... I was so upset after it happened, i threw up.

And right before it happened.

***edit

That car is slammed.

yo.
        88 325is. 4.10 lsd, J.C. chip.

Comment

dawm dude that sux

hey u want to sell those rims??
          8)8)

Comment

Originally posted by e30 power View Post
            dawm dude that sux

You deserve to be shat on with a remark like that.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

dawm dude that sux

:tsk: :woowoo:

91-318i SOLD : (
              91-318IS for sale
              95-740i DD
              84-Monte carlo SS Under construction
              90-T-bird Supercoupe DD

Comment

dawm dude that sux

This would be the part where you practice damage control and just say you were kidding, even if you were serious.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

dawm dude that sux

You need to die now.

Comment

dawm dude that sux

why don't you just DIAF?
                    or better yet, go play in the street, and by street i mean interstate, and by play i mean jumping in front of a car.
                    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

yeah i will sell you the rims, with my cum all over them.

And sorry, im not the kind of guy of when something brakes i get rid of it. This is a simple fix and will be fixed.

Comment

if that drunk muther fuker hit my e30i would have knoced him out right there in the middle of the road..

Comment

Sucks, man. Why do people get behind the wheel when they KNOW they are drunk? Keep up the good attitude - you car rocks ;)
                          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by REVHARD05 View Post
                            if that drunk muther fuker hit my e30i would have knoced him out right there in the middle of the road..
                            How professional and mature of you...
                            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

the day will come when some asshole soldier does that to my e30... i dread the day. hope you come up on some more stuff plus what you need.
                              sorry to hear that man.

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30 View Post
                                How professional and mature of you...
                                Mature, professional, or otherwise, I would knock the SHIT out of some drunk asshole if he hit my car.

Especially after all the work I've done, you bet your ass I'd be spending the night in jail.

Comment

Working...
                                X