few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BingM3
    replied
    The lady on t he picture is actually VLAD, I've met her uuahem, I mean him

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Holy Shizzie

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Another reason why I hate you vlad. It's not enough to have all the cars, but womens too?? G'lord! Whatever you do, I wanna sign up cause it must be good.

    Leave a comment:


  • BingM3
    replied
    Vlad, we are all waiting for your sexy nude pics, show us your nuts and titties

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
    ... bump for nice cars, and girls with great personalities

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    I think it would look tits with the CF stickers AND black hood bra!

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    well this thred has taken a turn i didnt expect... bump for nice cars, and girls with great personalities

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Alright....now we're on the right track!

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    This thread just got a whole lot better.

    +1, and I thought it couldn't be done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    This thread just got a whole lot better.

    Leave a comment:


  • BingM3
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    Bing, grow up man, you wanted topless I showed you topless :)

    You act like you never saw titties before.. LOL

    I've never seen one VLADIMIZED!!! So nice and perky! When I see her again, I can imagine

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    I demand MOAR!

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by BingM3
    Keep it clean with her titties showing nice:) Has Jerry seen them too?
    Bing, grow up man, you wanted topless I showed you topless :)

    You act like you never saw titties before.. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • BingM3
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    NP ! I still want to know what happened, so PM me



    she wore no top with black bikini later on .. but I don't want to show those pics just yet ;)


    here is the one with the Porsche instead, enjoy and keep it clean please

    Keep it clean with her titties showing nice:) Has Jerry seen them too?

    Leave a comment:


  • BingM3
    replied
    Yes, WIDM3R, PM ME TOO - why the hate?
    I'd like to know:)

    Leave a comment:

Working...