few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Widm3r
    replied
    That is incredible.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Widm3r
    I apoligize for pouring haterade in your thread.

    Brian

    NP ! I still want to know what happened, so PM me

    Originally posted by BingM3
    Vlad:

    She should have worn red tops with black bikinis!

    Bing
    she wore no top with black bikini later on .. but I don't want to show those pics just yet ;)


    here is the one with the Porsche instead, enjoy and keep it clean please

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    wow.. I just read what you wrote, I don't know anything about it, but which car and when did you buy? There are always 2 sides to the story, so until I find out, I can't say anything about it. And please, don't spill hate in this thread, it's about the full build up of my cabrio, PM me privately if you want to talk about something
    I apoligize for pouring haterade in your thread.

    Brian

    Leave a comment:


  • BingM3
    replied
    Vlad:

    And so I heard....about that girl, that you wanted to finally....

    She should have worn red tops with black bikinis!

    Bing

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    come on Vlad, thats not fair! I do not know what that girl is to you but that is the best picture of her posted so far! Amazing toys you get to play with thats for sure!

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Widm3r
    Apparently so... There was no records of it, he did a really good job with the body work. Carfax was clean, i wish i could have had greater knowledge of these cars but it was my first e30 M, well i guess it was my first e30
    wow.. I just read what you wrote, I don't know anything about it, but which car and when did you buy? There are always 2 sides to the story, so until I find out, I can't say anything about it. And please, don't spill hate in this thread, it's about the full build up of my cabrio, PM me privately if you want to talk about something


    Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    Wow.

    IMO, your car would look much better with the addition of some CF tape.
    No, I think it would look tits if I use your black leather bra. What's the point of your stupid comment ? If you don't like it, sht fk up and build your own


    I am still waiting for the pics from the photographer from the Performance BMW photoshoot, then I will post them in a separate thread, the pics will be awesome !

    little teaser....



    Last edited by vlad; 07-24-2007, 06:56 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Wow.

    IMO, your car would look much better with the addition of some CF tape.

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    Originally posted by browntown
    Is that business about swapping vin's legal? There has to be some kind of recourse if that's true.
    Apparently so... There was no records of it, he did a really good job with the body work. Carfax was clean, i wish i could have had greater knowledge of these cars but it was my first e30 M, well i guess it was my first e30

    Leave a comment:


  • browntown
    replied
    He took a 3__? and welded on fenders and took off vins from another car and claimed it was an m3.
    Is that business about swapping vin's legal? There has to be some kind of recourse if that's true.

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHCLL
    I'm about 95% sure Widm3r's S50 powered e30 M3 came from Azevedo's shop. FWIW.
    Yes, unfortunately it did come from there.


    I never wanted to say anything due to how i feel, but when you said it was due to jealousy you were just entirely wrong and i had to explain.
    Originally posted by BingM3
    Sounds like that song "JEALOUSY"....cars that go into his shop are as per customer's designs.
    Ok bing... Im not denying that azevedo cant do on par work... but when it comes to him being a fucking hack, he fits that category 100%.

    I hate to write this in Vlad's thread but there are plenty of horror stories that come from his shop such as turbo e36's and vw's. When i bought my car i was a 100% sure it was an e30 M3 due to his great credibility and his amazing body work but as time went on i noticed small imperfections and ignored it. Recently when a buddy of mine was looking over my car he pointed out over a 100 reasons why i should hate azevedo for the rest of my life. He took a 3__? and welded on fenders and took off vins from another car and claimed it was an m3. The way i found out it was a 3? was from the roof, the piece that goes right about the rear window is riveted on and the antenna hole is screwed in holding dry wall screw. The dumb ass i am, unfortunately purchased the vehicle. I have spent countless amounts of dollars trying to fix it but in the end i poured way too much money into a wanna-be M3. I am guessing i bought one of his first s50 swap due to the poor wiring and shitty install, I have seen several s50 swap's that have came out of his shop and yes i am jealous of cars like your's and bing but i just want to forewarn others to make sure that they get work that his on par for what your paying.


    There's No Limit To What We Can Do" Remeber that on his business card BING!

    Sorry for the rant,
    Brian

    The great news is that i spent out the ass for an unsafe parts car. Wahooo

    I was a and i will never buy someone elses project ever again!

    Leave a comment:


  • f u z z
    replied
    love it all but the seats.

    Leave a comment:


  • fporro
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHCLL
    I'm about 95% sure Widm3r's S50 powered e30 M3 came from Azevedo's shop. FWIW.


    Frank (fporro),
    Cutting the rear panels is almost essential if you want to run a real wheel/tire setup to fill the rear arch. Otherwise, its going to look like awesome fender flares on a car with a 6" wide wheel.

    If you're referring to cutting and using a steel OEM M3 rear panel vs. using the fiberglass replica's... it's a personal selection. It really depends on the builders desires, goals, use of the car, etc.
    ah, OK, I'm planning on 16x8 et13 fronts and 16x9 et3 or 0 on back,
    not sure how Euro Streched cars handle, so aiming for standard tire fit, and oem diameter.

    As far as Fender flares, I'm referring to actual overall width, as to be able to fit the 16x9's on back, so you already answer my question.

    But, now that you mention it, I'll go with Fiber Glass parts, yet, look at this pic ... it seems that material does not actually reach all the way to where oem m3 edge should be. also, I'm concern with wall thickens in that area if oem lip is gone, so, I would guess that they must reinfroced it some how., yes ?

    p.s. sorry Vlad, hope this topic is within range of your thread

    like here ...


    another angle



    gap filled here ...


    gap filled ...
    Last edited by fporro; 07-22-2007, 08:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by rThor432
    I remember someone asked Vlad about whether he did his own work or not in another thread a while back. Vlad responded that he used to, but now he has a family to spend time with, so he has others take care of the work.

    Makes sense to me.
    I remember that too, it was TJ who asked...

    Agreed, the man works hard and has worked hard to get where he is today. If I were in his shoes, fuck yeah I'd do the same. Can you imagine how long that would take to do in a one car garage with only one set of hands and working at the same time? Good for you Vlad.

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHCLL
    To those who are cutting down Vlad for "cutting checks"... (ha, bad wording there! ;))
    I remember someone asked Vlad about whether he did his own work or not in another thread a while back. Vlad responded that he used to, but now he has a family to spend time with, so he has others take care of the work.

    Makes sense to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • UNHCLL
    replied
    Originally posted by BingM3
    Sounds like that song "JEALOUSY"....cars that go into his shop are as per customer's designs.
    I'm about 95% sure Widm3r's S50 powered e30 M3 came from Azevedo's shop. FWIW.


    Frank(fporro),
    Cutting the rear panels is almost essential if you want to run a real wheel/tire setup to fill the rear arch. Otherwise, its going to look like awesome fender flares on a car with a 6" wide wheel.

    If you're refering to cutting and using a steel OEM M3 rear panel vs. using the fiberglass replica's... it's a personal selection. It really depends on the builders desires, goals, use of the car, etc.

    Northmiler89,
    Yes, M3 doors are different than standard e30 doors. If you notice the M3 doors do not have the rub strip/belt moulding that goes across all the doors/panels. You can have standard e30 doors modified to match that look, which is a necessity for a cabrio project as M3 cabrio doors are near impossible to find for reasonable prices.


    To those who are cutting down Vlad for "cutting checks"... (ha, bad wording there! ;))
    I give you this to ponder -
    Some people enjoy the project, and want to get their hands dirty. Others enjoy the project and don't want to get dirty. Still others love the project, want to get their hands dirty, but just don't have the time/expertise/space/tools/etc. do go about it.
    Are you going to trivialize Vlad's build because he didn't spend hours in the garage f'ing around with the engine swap, or the suspension bolts that could be rusted, etc?
    Who cares...? I love working on my car, but there are many times I'd rather just tell someone else how to do it, when to do it, and just cut the check.

    I can say, Vlads cars get better and better as he goes. (No offence to you Vlad) but looking back at the red (or black) iX to what you're building now... it's much more tasteful and a complete package.


    Just my $.02 on a few topics.

    Leave a comment:

Working...