few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golde30
    replied
    ooOoOo, m3 cabby time. i saw those 1/4 panel flares on top of the car... gonna put a hardtop on it?? would be titties.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    looks like a cool project - i love shaved engine bays

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    M3 cabrio replica?!

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    started a topic few teaser shots of the upcoming project

    few teaser shots of the upcoming project

    I wanted to wait until it's all done and completed but I am just 2 excited to hold the news any longer ! The project has finally started and should be completed by the end of March. I am not going to bore you with what it looked like before (plane Jane e30 cabrio), here is how it looks now ;)

    excuse the quality, most of the pics taken with cell phone camera

    old m20 motor out



    engine bay shaved and prepped







    car partially disassembled



    engine Bay painted Ferrari Red (the car will be painted the same color)







    Rear conversion to 5 lug completed (waiting for new cross drilled rotors)



    Bilstein's own version of 'racing suspension'



    next step is Engine swap (waiting for few more parts)



    then the body work, enterior work, etc...

    it's going to be a long way from how it looked before to what I want it to look like...

    this is how it's all started -

Working...