• Zya8187
    replied
    ^Topless? huh? we can move this to the lounge. :mrgreen:

Got you DEVO, it's making sence now.

Leave a comment:

• Kate525i
    replied
    Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
    With the incredibly high standards some of you guys have, its no wonder you dont ever get laid.
    I think they're just jealous of Fidhle. He got to be in proximity of a topless woman.... last time most of these fuckups ever saw a woman topless was circa their mother breast feeding them...

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Will you shut the fuck up already? We already know you'd settle for a chick like this.

Leave a comment:

• h0lmes
    Guest replied
    With the incredibly high standards some of you guys have, its no wonder you dont ever get laid.

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Zya8187 View Post
    Terrible wing man? No, I'm just stating that I bet everyone here has probably done something with some one who would not be considered "hot". It's just the drunk guy way and if you haven't then good for you.
    I was poking fun. I'm just saying to stop you from doing anything you would regret later it's good to have a trustworthy wingman.

Leave a comment:

• Jordan325iC
    replied
    You're good looking. Don't worry. You post a picture of any incredibly hot chick wearing few to no clothes and at least half of the people on this forum will start posting the puking smiley so we all know that their girlfriends are sooo much hotter than that. It's their way of reminding themselves of that one hot chick they slept with 3 years ago when she was drunk at a party. Let them have their fun.

Leave a comment:

• Zya8187
    replied
    Terrible wing man? No, I'm just stating that I bet everyone here has probably done something with some one who would not be considered "hot". It's just the drunk guy way and if you haven't then good for you.

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Zya8187 View Post
    It's takes guts to post yourself on the internet weather your hot or not so, I give here props for that. But reallys guys you all know you would bang her IF you were drunk at a party. just admit it.
    You have a terrible wingman.

Leave a comment:

• Widm3r
    replied
    What golden rule? That Mr anderson cant get ass from 3000 miles away, so he should flame away? Or not enough skin, or too much skin was shown?

Which one o mighty one?

Widmer

Leave a comment:

• Charlie
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
    I need Charlie to back me up here...

Everyone posting negative comments in this thread about Kate is in violation of "The Rule".
    Yep. Total violation. Someone else has to know "the rule".

-Charlie

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    What rule?

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    I need Charlie to back me up here...

Everyone posting negative comments in this thread about Kate is in violation of "The Rule".

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by M3fan4eva View Post
    You got alot of gut
    Fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie
    replied
    Fuck it, I'd still hit it.

-Charlie

Leave a comment:

• trent
    Guest replied
    I Gotta say, mad props for you actually posting pictures....i don't think you are half bad!!! I do think you need to take blunt up on his offer.

btw, shahe out of knowwhere for the WWF smackdown????lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X