Leave a comment:

• RobertK
    replied
    LMFAO.. This thread = serious biznass.

Leave a comment:

• Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt View Post
    holy shit, that gif is more funnier than kates pics. i had to lay back and wait for these because i knew from the way she was hyping them they were going to be world class. i have to say though, i love a chick with "fattitude"
    she has a healthy body image and thats great. but kate, if you put on your firesuit and reshoot those pics i will hand deliver a trailer full of pork rinds and a dozen butter sandwiches to your door. hey, if you came upon a building fully engulfed full of r3v members would you start pulling them out or drive on by in your e34? super duper will help you lift the ladder, i know that

i will hand deliver a trailer full of pork rinds and a dozen butter sandwiches to your door.

This is all I want to see!

Leave a comment:

• Jonathan M3
    replied
    This thread has done wonders for my boredom at work this morning.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer View Post

Lol @ "Guaran-damn-tee it!!: :rofl:
    holy shit, that gif is more funnier than kates pics. i had to lay back and wait for these because i knew from the way she was hyping them they were going to be world class. i have to say though, i love a chick with "fattitude"
    she has a healthy body image and thats great. but kate, if you put on your firesuit and reshoot those pics i will hand deliver a trailer full of pork rinds and a dozen butter sandwiches to your door. hey, if you came upon a building fully engulfed full of r3v members would you start pulling them out or drive on by in your e34? super duper will help you lift the ladder, i know that

Leave a comment:

• Zya8187
    replied
    It's takes guts to post yourself on the internet weather your hot or not so, I give here props for that. But reallys guys you all know you would bang her IF you were drunk at a party. just admit it.

Leave a comment:

• Ender.
    replied
    Wow I dont think I have laughed so hard out loud before reading anything on the internet than some of the comments and pictures posted!

Thanks R3v!

Leave a comment:

• Nygdup
    replied
    Don't let them get under your skin Kate. If you do, the terrorists win.

Leave a comment:

• aproy
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
    this internets.... its for seriousness.

hahaha thats better then the pics. . .

Leave a comment:

• Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by M3fan4eva View Post
    i guarantee you that many guys are rubbing it out to your pics :) Guaran-damn-tee it!!

Lol @ "Guaran-damn-tee it!!: :rofl:

Leave a comment:

• Garageaholic
    replied
    Hey, you are a cutie! Don't let other guys tell you who you are and aren't.

The fact that you are into bimmers is a huge turnon and if you were closer to my area, i'd definitely take you out. First of all, you're not fat. This society, for some reason, equates thin-ness with health. You and I both know that's not the case. No, you're not super thin, but i'm sure you already know that, but you are attractive and I'm sure you're a definite head turner on the road :) You got alot of guts for posting on this site and i guarantee you that many guys are rubbing it out to your pics :) Guaran-damn-tee it!!

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied
    :rofl:

OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, IT'S MRSHA007!!!

Leave a comment:

• KangamangusDriver
    replied
    Nice pics!!!

Takes some guts to put yourself up on the intraweb!

Props to the women who can save a life and look good while doing it!!

Leave a comment:

• scBeamer803
    replied
    i just wish there was a little more glare on the hood of that e34, lol...sorry, couldn't help myself... hawt pics though!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
    OMG YES 1st post.
    How much for posting rights?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X