No announcement yet.

Awesome.... Juuuuuuust awesome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shitty. Whats your addy. I have a sony xplod you can have for free. It's just taking up space in my dash for meters anywho. I'll even ship it for you. I can't stand to drive without tunes. PM me andI'll have it out on Wednesday.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
    Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
    Lobsterbacks attack the town again
    Wrap all my things in aluminum
    Beams of darkness streak across the sky
    Pink rays from the ancient satellite
    Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
    Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Originally posted by e30frosh View Post
      Shitty. Whats your addy. I have a sony xplod you can have for free. It's just taking up space in my dash for meters anywho. I'll even ship it for you. I can't stand to drive without tunes. PM me andI'll have it out on Wednesday.
      Sent PM!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
        You will want to claim all of it. First off you probably have a deductable, so you are out at least that much money. Then do what Josh said, take the money and replace everything as cheaply as possible. The insurance company will just write you a check, so take advantage off all of that. You pay extra every month for it, so you may as well use it.

Sucks about the car though. I hope all is better by picnic time.
        The same thing happened to me last summer. I didn't claim insurance on it because I only spent $40 fixing it (didn't replace the head unit). $20 for the glass and $20 for the HVAC panel and OBC from a junkyard. The deductable was $500.

I know how bad it sucks and I am always paranoid the E36 is going to get broken into as well, but its really not hard to replace the broken/damaged pieces. It just sucks feeling violated like that.

By the way, I'd take the duct tape off the paint immediately. If the car is in the sun at all your are going to have a fucking hell of a time removing the residue it leaves...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Welcome to America man. Beurocracy and red tape so they can juice every last dime out of you.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
            The same thing happened to me last summer. I didn't claim insurance on it because I only spent $40 fixing it (didn't replace the head unit). $20 for the glass and $20 for the HVAC panel and OBC from a junkyard. The deductable was $500.

I know how bad it sucks and I am always paranoid the E36 is going to get broken into as well, but its really not hard to replace the broken/damaged pieces. It just sucks feeling violated like that.

By the way, I'd take the duct tape off the paint immediately. If the car is in the sun at all your are going to have a fucking hell of a time removing the residue it leaves...

There painters tape underneath all the duct tape. The painters tape just doesn't stick to the bag very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post

I took it off the next day, and now it has painters tape underneath all the areas that the duct tape would touch the body.

The car should be back to normal by Wednesday, no thanks to the insurance company.

I got the new dash piece from e30trash. I am getting a new window tomorrow afternoon from Tom. And my dad was nice enough to help pay for a new cd deck for me as an early birthday present. My birthday is next month. Most likely the new deck will be hidden, and a blank will be in the normal spot.

Comment

Did you get the dash peice I sent up with Elliot from the parts car?
                sigpic

Comment

This is why at my apartment complex I have 24 hour camera surveillance writing video in 3 hour segments to a computer on the network. Keeps watch on mine and my buddy's e36
                  Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                  Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

sorry man i know how it feels. If you still need a center console I can ship it to you.
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
                      Did you get the dash peice I sent up with Elliot from the parts car?
                      Yes I did! Thanks very much, man!!!

Comment

Fuck them. Someone stole my board once, I was soooo pissed. Happy to hear you still have yours.

Comment

Working...
                        X