for you euro lovers out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E-rich
    replied
    very very clean. looks dope!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Looks tizzities. Nice work

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    I also see a set of those tires in my future on some RMs hehe or A's

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    I see potential. I'll look into it. RS2s here I come.

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    Sorry but you brought it up and I'm curious now.... 215/45/16s... how do they look on 16x9s?
    mentaleills e30...


    215/45/16's on the left and 215/40/16's on the right... my next set was going to 215/45's but I got rid of the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Originally posted by egk2
    Stretch is getting to be all the rage around here:)
    New wheels look good, could be perfect if it was a hair lower with some
    215/45/16's.
    i've never seen a 215/45/r16 mounted on a 9" rim, im very intrigued now also.
    you may have cured my wheel gap woes, or maybe drop hats and skid plate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silence*
    replied
    Lol, I will. Unless it magicly sells tommorow (chea right)

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by egk2
    Stretch is getting to be all the rage around here:)
    New wheels look good, could be perfect if it was a hair lower with some
    215/45/16's.
    Sorry but you brought it up and I'm curious now.... 215/45/16s... how do they look on 16x9s?

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    If you dont like the wheels and tires I'll gladly take them away from you. :)
    hehe im already thinking of next summers wheel/tire combo, bbs rm :D

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Stretch is getting to be all the rage around here:)
    New wheels look good, could be perfect if it was a hair lower with some
    215/45/16's.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    eta FTW for now lol
    ah bring it out anyways

    Leave a comment:


  • Silence*
    replied
    I'd be down for a meet and greet / photoshoot. Just need to get me a i or iS first :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    If you dont like the wheels and tires I'll gladly take them away from you. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    haha thanks for the comments guys, you guys think the tires are too small? these wheels/tires are strictly for the street/look, im thinking of kosei K1 (sp?) and a 225 series tire all around for the track. I think it came out nice, im still partial to the drop though, i figured id be atleat tucking the top of the tire a tiny bit. As for the paint Mike, all i've done is washed her a couple times, I have yet to claybar/wax it. more mods to come in the near future. Mike and Silence* I hope to have an e30 meet sometime soon, you guys up for it? also a little photo op.

    thanks again for all the comments guys, more pics to be up soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by ZiMMie
    very very nice.
    jst get some proper size tires.
    Yep plus one. Rear looks to be especially undersized. Great looking car though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...