for you euro lovers out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Silence*
    replied
    I think it'd be cool to have an Alberta e30 meet / cruise

    Leave a comment:


  • Nlando
    replied
    How many of us Albertans are on here? Sylvan may work well.

    Leave a comment:


  • herragge
    replied
    Originally posted by Nlando
    It'd be good to get a meet organized centrally in Red Deer maybe. I have owned E30 for over a year now and have yet to hear of any get togethers.
    I would be ABSOLUTELY down with that. Considering I live in Red Deer. But sylvan is very nice spot as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hatchman
    replied
    great looking car... definately jealous

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Originally posted by mentaleeill
    looks good. could be a little lower but who cares. oh yeah I switched to 215 40s. I wanted more stretch and poke. smaller tires and bigger spacers ftw. by the way, not to jack I have 2 rs2 almost new I can sell. cheap.
    You can afford to go with a shorter tire with your suspension.

    Leave a comment:


  • dkmr
    replied
    A meet sounds good. I'm up for a trip to the chuck!

    Edit: Here in Red Deer would be Koo. How bout a bbq and a cruise out to Sylvan?

    Leave a comment:


  • mentaleeill
    replied
    looks good. could be a little lower but who cares. oh yeah I switched to 215 40s. I wanted more stretch and poke. smaller tires and bigger spacers ftw. by the way, not to jack I have 2 rs2 almost new I can sell. cheap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tarn
    replied
    Originally posted by Nlando
    It'd be good to get a meet organized centrally in Red Deer maybe. I have owned E30 for over a year now and have yet to hear of any get togethers.
    i would be down with that.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I like.... alot.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Nlando
    replied
    It'd be good to get a meet organized centrally in Red Deer maybe. I have owned E30 for over a year now and have yet to hear of any get togethers.

    Leave a comment:


  • ebelements
    replied
    I'm guessing those are 215/40s. Good call.

    BUT.

    To pull off the look completely you need to come down at least an inch front and rear. Looking at the up close front corner shot, I'd almost say an inch and a quarter to an inch and a half.

    Yer getting there, I dig it.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    nice mtech1

    Leave a comment:


  • Tarn
    replied
    Car looks better with the bottles off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    The car looks awesome man! Your girlfriend is cute too, nice snag.

    Leave a comment:


  • KangamangusDriver
    replied
    Looks Sextastic@!

    Leave a comment:

Working...