for you euro lovers out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dkmr
    replied


    Been trying to get some more people togeather. post up if your interested!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nlando
    replied
    Hey you Edmonton boys. I am in town (Edmonton) today driving my black 90 Mtech 2 west on Stony Plain Road, and see a white 3 series for sale parked just north of Stony Plain Road and 139 street. Has anyone had a look at it?

    Just curious if it is anything worthwhile.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    hmmmmm I might be able to do something in calgary one weekend, ill post up what weekend when i talk to the misses. Looking forward to seeing and meeting some other local e30 guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • dkmr
    replied
    Originally posted by Nlando
    This weekend is out for me. Why not plan for something in July.
    July is totally booked for me. Damn. Oh wait, How does the 21st work for you guys? We gotta get something going. I've now seen 6 other E30's here in Red Deer this year. Funny cause I only saw a couple last summer! I know there are tons in Calgary.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nlando
    replied
    Is there no one else here from Calgary? I have a hard time believing that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tarn
    replied
    camping, no good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nlando
    replied
    This weekend is out for me. Why not plan for something in July.

    Leave a comment:


  • dkmr
    replied
    I think a BBq in Red Deer then a quick jaunt out to Sylvan would be tits. If you guys are serious then lets pic a date and roll with it! What's everyone doing this weekend?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nlando
    replied
    Why not something central so those in Calgary can attend without driving 3 hours.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    one more picture i really liked hehe guess what textile that is :D

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    I'm up for an edmonton e30 meet, I'm super busy the next few weekends but an after work weekday works for me, just let me know where and when and I should show up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Edmonton Alberta here too. Hopefully my other car will be done by then. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • oldskool3
    replied
    It looks awesome.The euro bumpers and mtech1 kit make the car. i really like the first shot from the front

    Leave a comment:


  • Spencer
    replied
    Nice looking pics Dillon. I'll let you know about the motor asap.

    We should do a meet soon. If I plan one in Edmonton who would show up?

    -Spencer

    Leave a comment:

Working...