for you euro lovers out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • herragge
    replied
    holy shit dillon, how much manpower did you put into waxing that thing? Paint looks unbelievably good from the last time I saw it! Front valence needs a respray but other than that I'm amazed.

    Keskin's in euro stretch looks good too, we'll have to go for a cruise soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    The sig brings a smile to my face. I'm anxious to see the end result.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silence*
    replied
    Oh man, I wanna see this car. The stance looks perfect to me!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZiMMie
    replied
    very very nice.
    jst get some proper size tires.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    Car looks really good.

    Leave a comment:


  • ToplessE30
    replied
    Great looking car. Get some SEM trim paint for your bumpers and it will look immaculate!

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Car looks good

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    started a topic for you euro lovers out there

    for you euro lovers out there

    well I just finished putting some new pieces on the e30 on saturday, just thought I'd post some pics that the g/f took(shes awesome), well enough chit chat, here goes. Oh about the front wheel gap, im thinking of drop hats and a skid plate for sure :p

    P.S. yes this is a canadian car, there is a bit of rust that will be dealt with in the near future, next mod is euro grills :D













Working...