for you euro lovers out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Does anyone know the color of my car?
    Looking to get a few pieces painted soon.

    Latest pic:

    Leave a comment:


  • jink0619
    replied
    Very nice build man, love everything about the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Final brake bias tweaks




    And had to slap this under the hood
    Check the reflection.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Email sent


    Looking into stack cluster style gauges :p

    Leave a comment:


  • SkiFree
    replied
    Originally posted by dmoney(AB)
    What would you like me to email you sir?
    Address .... so I can send IE stickers and stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    What would you like me to email you sir?

    Leave a comment:


  • SkiFree
    replied
    Originally posted by dmoney(AB)
    these showed up today.
    hopefully bolt em on this weekend.
    Thanks again to Ireland Engineering.
    I would have thought they'd throw in some decals to rep them but oh well :(
    What?! Email me when you get a chance then. Have really enjoyed watching this come together.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Wow awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    these showed up today.
    hopefully bolt em on this weekend.
    Thanks again to Ireland Engineering.
    I would have thought they'd throw in some decals to rep them but oh well :\




    edit: yes I know I have no videos yet :(

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Ya if I could find a rust free early model very I'd stick with it.
    But I also want to get some flares and fit some larger tires for better traction.

    I can't post a video right now because there is about 2 feet of snow outside lol

    It's gonna be a while before I can drive it haha
    Looking at putting in a custom gauge setup using massive lees new cluster plates

    Been looking at big single turbo kits and bbks too!

    Leave a comment:


  • ILoveMPower
    replied
    Damn love the build man. You need to cut the bullshit and post a video tho, lol. Nice ride

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    What kinda shell you looking to swap to Dillon?

    Gonna stay pre 88? The MT1 is far too nice fo give up!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    245s aren't big enough on stock fenders???
    Thinking of going coil overs in spring time
    It already stupid low

    Leave a comment:


  • achtung911
    replied
    definitely need bigger tires and more low

    Leave a comment:


  • ajm-e30
    replied
    Nice tech 1

    Leave a comment:

Working...