for you euro lovers out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mt1addict
    replied
    Yes!

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    This is sick!
    Nice car bud!
    VIDEOS!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Need suggestions for exhaust tips
    Also any ideas on black eyelids?

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Haha videos when I get insurance on it and some time behind the wheel.
    Manual brakes are horrible!

    My brother says it is pretty quiet outside the car. Contemplating different muffler.
    Figured 3" straight through magnaflow would be ok

    Leave a comment:


  • Nsquared97
    replied
    What do I think? I think your car just reminded me of why I love MTech1 so damn much. Oh, and video or it didn't happen. Mainly because I want to hear/see how awesome it is too haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Are you confused yet? I assure you, you are not seeing things.
    Yes it's an mtech1 and houndstooth car
    Yes that's a 2jzgte in there!

    Runs good so far. I see there's a slight drop from the bell housing area :(
    I already changed all the seals prior to installing it too.

    Pulls very hard for being a stock engine.
    I'm running a boosterless brake system and have found it makes a huge difference
    In braking performance. Almost as if I'm having brake fade. I need to address that issue also.

    Also, yes I sold the Brocks awhile ago and am now running these wheels for a while.
    Good or bad,
    Let me know what you think!






    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Engine is in and running
    Just took it around the block
    Man this thing is powerful with stock twins!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    hee hee

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Needs more meat on those wheels. Everything else is really great!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Patch my passenger seat? Wut?

    Leave a comment:


  • byza213
    replied
    hows i miss this sick car!!!, what you patch up your passenger seat with? lol serious question though:)

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    dun dun dunnnnnnn



    stirring the pot!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    Lookin good. its perfect

    Leave a comment:


  • will61
    replied
    sta sta sta stance!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    sell me your mtech1 spoiler? + Euro Smiley's :) please.

    Leave a comment:

Working...