for you euro lovers out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30trooper
    replied
    digg'n yo

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Thanks guys
    I appreciate all your comments

    Look for some more track inspired race parts going into her come spring time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    Holy awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

    She's purty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aviator
    replied
    Man I wish I could find front and rear m tech 1 valances. Got the sideskirts, but can't find the front and rear. Car looks good. I'm just south of you in Great Falls, MT.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Looks sick man!

    Leave a comment:


  • e34_spangler
    replied
    Hot dang!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Racing dynamics 17x9 et 23
    Dunlop sp9000 245/35 rears 215/40 fronts

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Originally posted by dmoney(AB)
    Are you confused yet? I assure you, you are not seeing things.
    Yes it's an mtech1 and houndstooth car
    Yes that's a 2jzgte in there!

    Runs good so far. I see there's a slight drop from the bell housing area :(
    I already changed all the seals prior to installing it too.

    Pulls very hard for being a stock engine.
    I'm running a boosterless brake system and have found it makes a huge difference
    In braking performance. Almost as if I'm having brake fade. I need to address that issue also.

    Also, yes I sold the Brocks awhile ago and am now running these wheels for a while.
    Good or bad,
    Let me know what you think!






    What are the specs on your wheels and tires?

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric535
    replied
    this has come along way, wow

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    haha thanks erik!
    Its tough working on a car after working on other peoples cars for 8 hours a day!

    thats why it took me so long.

    how ya been buddy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Dmoney makes his great return! TURBO or go home.

    Leave a comment:


  • mr ilia
    replied
    Wow.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmoney(AB)
    replied
    Haha I'm glad I didn't take any close ups
    The shell is horrible, poor cancer took it over.
    Will be looking for a clean shell come winter time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Den_k321
    replied
    clean!! looks good!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...