No announcement yet.

Put the Taurus skirts on,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if your car is already Black George? Got my 2 dimmers Spank you very much...
    DLM

Comment

Originally posted by KevRC4130 View Post
      I just installed mine. My paint is just about impossible to match, so I just sprayed it. They came out pretty flat grey, E36 318i style... The tape is also a bit exposed. All in all, they look ghetto now, but with a little finessing, I think they'll look great.

Any tips to gloss up the paint?

Yes yes, I know. Pictures curtesy of Nokia. I'll have a real shoot once I actually clean the car and figure out the skirts better. These are just temp (both the pics and the current state of the skirts)...

I also don't have endcaps in the back...
      What front end is that? its very nice.

AWS Gorillas

-For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

Comment

Originally posted by Hon2BMW View Post
        What front end is that? its very nice.
        AC Schnitzer. Dude, you have been through enough front ends though! Haha.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
          AC Schnitzer. Dude, you have been through enough front ends though! Haha.
          I need to be a whore with something, with my last car it was wheels (14 sets in two years, 18 total over 8 years,) maybe this time it will be front air dams....hehe. :p

Anyway, I worked on the fitment of the rear apron today, I it got close, I think the first pic shows the extent of the damage from when the snow plow hit it, it shows in the shadow from the character line and along the top of the bumper.

and probably is best illustrated by the SUNLIGHT shining through the bumper.:oops:

Looks like I've got allot of work ahead of me before my repaint this winter. :curse:

AWS Gorillas

-For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

Comment

Working...
          X