Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 quick picks, smoked content

I snapped 2 quick pics at Target today

lights are hella lenses and housings with US ellipsoid inners. I got the housings on ebay for 220.

I got a nice set of wheels that will be ready by springtime, these are my winter wheels.

15x7 type a's are for sale.
    Last edited by Jbpka06; 09-26-2007, 12:18 PM.

looking nice.
    Your car reminds me of of my car.

-Erik

Comment

I saw you at the CSP meet a few weeks ago. I had the silver/grey E30 vert with the hard top.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Oh yeah i saw that.

I got new grills and lights from the deer incident i had a week before the meet.

I just have hood damage now.

Comment

what parts of the US lights did you use? Ellipsoid internals? I have a set of trashed hella's (good lenses, everything else is dead) and a set of US ellipsoids with pitted lenses. It would be nice to rebuild the hellas so i could sell the darn things.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

i though about doing the us cut off in the hella smiley elips. Just to see what the cut off is like for an hid. herd that its better.....

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I had to remove the US ellip internals. To do that i removed the three screws that hold the light in. I had to notch them with a dremel because they are those one way flathead screws. You could probably get them out with needle nose pliers but i didnt have any.

When i put the us ellip internals into the housings the screw holes dont match up so i just fit them in and JB welded them on so it is water tight. I also had to remove the white stick/vent thing filled with little beads in the us ellip because it wouldnt fit with it.

It was actually pretty easy and the beam output looks like euro smileys. Mine still need adjustment and they look like they might be British lenses which sucks but we will see since they are very out of adjustment.

Comment

Looks like the Deer worked out for you!

Comment

I saw you at CSP as well! Lookin' good!

Originally posted by whysimon
                  WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I want those headlights so bad. neeeeed mmmoooorrreeeee mmmoonnneeyyyzzzz

Comment

Looks great, need wheels now and you will be set..R3V style

Comment

Whoa, love it.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I also have city lights rigged to the parking lights that i didnt have on for the picture

Comment

Working...
                          X