Rotary-- Flame On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brinkley View Post
    I will probably still test fit the e30 shell that I have with the FD stuff and post some pics so you guys can see.
    If you have a rebuit 13B-REW, tranny, turbo, manifolds, etc. that's set up and ready to fit into an E30 shell, please send me a PM. I would be interested in taking on the project.
    sigpic
    1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
    2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

So you gave up?

Weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Brinkley View Post
        the SHOgun was a festiva yes? No, just a taurus swap. Do you know how hard it is to find a GOOD taurus transmission???
        My brother had a b6t festiva, running on Electromotive tec-II. Put down 300whp. Then he parted it out.
        1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

damn, i wanted to see this happen

Comment

i dint read the tread...but why are you giving up...me being a rotary lover; would have loved to see the marriage...be it better an s52 in an rx7 but never the less...it was going to be neat. Whats giving you the problem?

Comment

Cool 313 badge!!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by evinn View Post
                i dint read the tread...but why are you giving up...me being a rotary lover; would have loved to see the marriage...be it better an s52 in an rx7 but never the less...it was going to be neat. Whats giving you the problem?
                Ambition, he's an mr2 guy and he just picked up a 91 mr2 turbo... and he also doesn't have an e30 shell anymore.

Julien
                Build Threads:
                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                X