325IX wagon just got it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

325IX wagon just got it

Look what I just pick up a pretty nice 88 325ix wagon .
    its forsale if anyone is serious otherwise I am gonna fix it up
    I was thinking around 10500.00 OBO I have no idea what it is worth I just know what I paid and it is a sweet car overall .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GMW; 11-27-2007, 07:44 AM.

Oh you know someone will ask, so what are you asking?

A little TLC and that would be a great commuter.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I feel for your PM box right now.
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

price?
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

yeah i saw that on ebay the other day, i thought about buying it. She looks like she could look really good given the time
          Benji

'90 M50 + M3 Tranny e30 - SOLD
          '99 528iT (M5 Rep bumper) - SOLD
          '03 ML350 - For Sale

BIMMERLESS at the moment. :???:

Comment

Currently in the US? Whats the title status? Any rust? Mileage? History?

Comment

WOAH!! What's this thing doing here... Furthermore, how did it get here?

Comment

lol
                Build Threads:
                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I know a little about this car. A don't want to mention anything in public, but it was less than 1/3 of what the OP wants. PM me for some more info.
                  Originally posted by BillBrasky
                  E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                  1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                  1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                  1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                  2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Mitch needs this car, and he's local to NC area.

Comment

not really trying to crap on your thread, but if you get $10,000 for that thing, I will go nutz. Here in germany i can get cars like that for honestly less than $800, I know that your in the U.S. but wow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                        not really trying to crap on your thread, but if you get $10,000 for that thing, I will go nutz. Here in germany i can get cars like that for honestly less than $800, I know that your in the U.S. but wow!!!
                        Originally posted by redbull 325is View Post
                        lol

and mitch needs a wife, not an e30. :-P
                        Build Threads:
                        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

a 325ix touring is very rare here, and people will want it - but it looks like it needs a serious resto, at least $5k I'd say - and that's not even getting into the ix specific stuff. GL on your sale though.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

problem with this car is that it has no title...which is why it went for cheap on ebay, because you will never be able to make it raod legal here in the states without a title. I believe that one came down through canada if the story is correct.

Not trying to ruin it for anyone thinking of buying, but I just want to warn people of the difficulties of such a vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                              a 325ix touring is very rare here, and people will want it - but it looks like it needs a serious resto, at least $5k I'd say - and that's not even getting into the ix specific stuff. GL on your sale though.
                              +1 on all counts. Rare in the US, no doubt, but it does need help. Good luck with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X