No announcement yet.

New Guy, New track toy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not too sure what the exact displacement would be. Think it's .1L with the stock size m20 pistons. There needs to be a little modification to make the crank seal work properly. Not to sure of the specifics but there are a few builds already documents. I'm going the 2.8L eta crank route. I have everything together except software, cam, and pistons. I'm waiting till i get a job or the engine blows before I start that project. I'm hoping to get at least 190 whp.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Some shitty pictures of test fitting the spare set of wheels.

Comment

Going to be putting my order in shortly for my set of Work wheels.

15x9 +5, 15x9.5 +0 Work Meister S1-2P in silver.

Comment

Originally posted by DPI View Post
          I got it from Ary at Eurostop, (widebodye30 on here I think). But he only had this one.
          It looks like a copy of the Eurostyle front. He designed it around the Reiger e36m3 front. I bought an is lip from him, he is on Maxbimmer if anyone is interested.
          sigpic

Comment

Big update. Haha, what I did out of boredom. Nothing much really going on with it, still fixing the rust.

Test fitting a set of wheels to make sure they clear by a customers request.

Comment

Working...
            X