New Guy, New track toy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guy, New track toy.

I'm a new member here, not new to the car or fabbing scene. Here is a couple pictures of the build up on my previous track 240.

Here's the new track toy, picked up this 90 325is a few months ago.

I started working on it last night. I fitted the IE race hood and fiberglass decklid last night.

It's sitting on a set of IE3's. I also have a set of ITB's laying around, need to get an extra intake manifold to fab those up. I'm keeping this car alittle more simple than my 240. Just going to do bushings, sways, header, exhaust and weight reduction. I'll start on the cage in a week or two.

you might get some shit for the front valence, but judging from the 240 it looks like it'll be nice (if not be a show car) and fast when you're done.
    sigpic89 M3

Comment

cant wait to see more progress! looks like it will be ill

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

That 240 looks good. Whats it look like finished?? Or you still working on it?

May I ask what kind of ITBs are you using for your car?

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |

Comment

Thanks. I'm going to keep the motor alittle more simple than the 240 was. ITB's, Header, Cam, rockers, and sometime before the end of summer I'll do one of the IE 3.0 or 3.1 strokers.

Comment

Originally posted by craz azn View Post
            That 240 looks good. Whats it look like finished?? Or you still working on it?

May I ask what kind of ITBs are you using for your car?
            The 240 isn't finished.

I'm using a couple sets of bike throttles, off a CBR1000. I have a new megasquirt setup ready to go on once I finish up the itb's.

Comment

Where'd you get that front bumper! I want

Comment

I got the bumper, hood and decklid from Ary at Eurostop. Great guy to deal with. It's an Av3 bumper I believe, but he only had this one laying around.

Comment

Very nice, keep us updated with the ITB progress. We like pictures!
                  85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                  e30 restoration and V8 swap
                  24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Welcome to R3v ....

Looking Good ....

Pictures are a plus as some here can not read all that well ....

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                      Very nice, keep us updated with the ITB progress. We like pictures!

I will, I'll get started on them once I get a spare i intake manifold to chop up.

I like to take pictures, so that should work out. I have over 1000 pictures of the 240 build ups.

Comment

Welcome to R3V. That bumper kinda looks like an altered e36 m3 kit. GL with the project. Keep us updated.

Comment

Nice looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see the finish product.

Comment

I like the "splitter", but then the gigantic holes to let the air just pass right over the top of the "splitter".
                            Nice race bumper.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                            Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                            Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

What front bumper are you using.

Comment

Working...
                              X