Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

car is clean, lip is painted, and it's really nice outside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks real good man, i love the 15in baskets...they turned out great.

Comment

I just now realized how much I seem to overlook your car because its an "ix" and those aren't really my bag, but NEVER again......
      ________
      silver surfer reviews
      Last edited by Wes325; 01-22-2011, 12:36 PM.
      - 318is 4 life

Comment

You went through all that work on your wheels, and you allowed the shop that mounted them for you to use outside hammer on weights?

jesus christ....

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
          You went through all that work on your wheels, and you allowed the shop that mounted them for you to use outside hammer on weights?

jesus christ....
          I actually noticed that too. Should have asked for sticky weights.

Comment

jesus christ....
            they give a better wheel balance. it's not like you can see them driving down the road anyway :P
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Im in love with the wheels. Great work. Best lookin IX ive seen in quite some time.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by nando

jesus christ....
                they give a better wheel balance. it's not like you can see them driving down the road anyway :P
                Yeah, in Rob's words: "You can't see them from the driver's seat, so why give a shit?"

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Because they look like shit the rest of the time. And they come off ALL THE TIME.

Comment

damn...only if i had an is lip like i'm surposed to!!!!!!
                    Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

I usually keep pretty quiet, but...

that ix looks great. props man, and good on you from people who know. I've passed this on to more than one person who's actually qualified for this sort of thing (by BMW NA) and they alll agree that yo've doone right by the by the marque.

Don't pay attention to all of these sac-swingers that would, " do this_____" or "_____that", just to make it look like a tri-color piece of shit, et al. Pull-leaze: if everyone went along with what everyone else thought, we'd all be driving tri-colored e30's, where the front doesn't match the hood, that doesn't match the sweet, sweet primer-colored spoilers and hood. Nor would we drive our mom's e36 M3 and pretend it was ours.

Comment

Originally posted by farker5er
                        Don't pay attention to all of these sac-swingers that would, " do this_____" or "_____that", just to make it look like a tri-color piece of shit, et al. Pull-leaze: if everyone went along with what everyone else thought, we'd all be driving tri-colored e30's, where the front doesn't match the hood, that doesn't match the sweet, sweet primer-colored spoilers and hood. Nor would we drive our mom's e36 M3 and pretend it was ours.

Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by farker5er
                          Shut the fuck up and take your ass to Roadfly or ATRT.

Comment

did the wheels come that way? with the gunmetal in the middle? or did u paint it...just wondering b/c i want to paint the 15" baskets i just got, gold in the center and was wondering what kind of paint to use.
                            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

that's the nicest IX I've seen, great work... I had a 89 ix that was is great shape but I wrecked it :(

M

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                                Because they look like shit the rest of the time. And they come off ALL THE TIME.
                                I think those weights hold on a lot better than the stick on weights.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X