• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 325is in SD

Just wanted to share a couple photos.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Damn, that's the only After market kit I would ever consider for an E30, for some reason I really like the styling of the E36 bumpers. Not so much the side skirts though.

I like it a lot. A little lower with different wheels and it would be perfect.
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Never see a e30 kit on a e21. that would be odd. Looks clean but not my style. peel out!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

It's my daily driver. The Hockenheimer R wheels are way to skinny 225. But at least they look good. I wish the front was lower, I'm trying to figure out how to extend the bottom of the front cover.
        sigpic

Comment

True that

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Put a splitter on the front, to lower it a bit, and some shadowline trim and it'll be nasty. Nice ride man!!!
            TJ - Alpine 88' 325IC

sigpic

Comment

get some coilovers and slam that front end down. would be the perfect ebay car for the e36 kit :)

that sounds mean, your car is clean.

Comment

I really like it, you pull off the kit well. I also think the wheels are a bit much. Go with something a little simpler.

E30Fiend
                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

how hard is it to put that rear bumper on? im looking for something EXACTLY like that! look good man

Comment

The bumpers are held on by bolts mounted to the fenders and the quarter panels. I believe that there is a fiberglass cover the goes over the metal part of the bumpers and then the facia sits on top of that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Doesn't fit the "style" of the e30, but it actually looks good. But I think it would look a lot better with some different skirts.

Comment

Is it just me or do the front and rear bumper appear to be a darker shade of red? How is the paint match in good lighting?

The kit doesn't look too bad at first glance but the more I look at it the more I feel its just wrong. It doesn't match up with any of the lines on the car and just feels out of place. Ive defiantly seen worse though and it does look clean, as long as you enjoy it thats all that matters.

Comment

the main problem i have is that it looks like the front bumper is tilted so the lower bit is out to far
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

is that zinno red? hard to tell sometimes. If so can I have your hood?
                            sigpic

Comment

lol, no can't have the hood. Yes the bumpers where sprayed the wrong color. I wanted to respray but it was done down south (Mexico) and the paint they use there is much stronger against road rash. I'll just live with it for now. I wish the front bumper looked better to but it is the whole kit so it doesn't look so bad. The skirts will look alot better with 8 and 9" wide wheels. The Hock's are way to skinny even with spacers.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X