Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IE exhaust and catless midpipe installed (sound added p2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 65Matt
    Beej '86 325es-

I am appalled and embarrassed at the sight of the underside of your car. Granted, it's nearly 20 years old and it comes in contact with rain, dirt, and road grime daily, but c'mon man! Don't you care about your car's appearance?:
    I hope you're basing that solely on the picture of with the rusty heat shield above the exhaust. From the firewall back, the only parts that are not new or rebuilt and repainted are the exhaust heatshields, used exhaust midpipe (still in good condition, just put it on), transmission, and the differential. I hose the underside of the car really well everytime I wash it...especially in the winter.
    -Brandon
    '86 325es S50
    '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
    '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
    '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
    S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

I have all the exhaust heatshielding in nice shape if you'd be interested in buying it.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        I have all the exhaust heatshielding in nice shape if you'd be interested in buying it.
        He he he, I love how you're always right there with all your stuff for sale, TJ. :D

Comment

Hey, its how I make money ;)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

heh heh, thanks anyway TJ. I'm alright with mine. The flash makes the rust look a lot worse in the picture than it really is anyway. ;)
            -Brandon
            '86 325es S50
            '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
            '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
            '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
            S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

Working...
            X