Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"wheres my baby powder?"

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

Comment

ohh holy fuckin shit....... its not just a loss for you.. but for the whole e30 community of the world!!!!

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

A teg did that to you? This is the last thing I wanted to see. I come back to the forum after damn near two years to sell my S4 and you've lost one of the sickest e30 Ms I've ever seen? Not a good welcome back.

I'm SO incredibly sorry to see this. e30 M3s hold a huge place in my heart.

Sick about it.
        - 2000 Audi S4 Stg 2 (sold)
        - house (bought)
        - 1997 Civic Hatch (shaky but driveable)
        - 2010 Sportster 1200 Forty Eight Ed. (vroom)
        - 1991 318is S50B30 (TBA)

Comment

Wow, that fucking sucks man. Good luck with the insurance battle, hopefully they pay you and you find a way to either revive her or start again. Sorry for the loss, but thankfully you're okay cause it could have been worse if you got seriously injured.
          Originally posted by csermonet47
          Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

These are the guys who can provide good date regarding the value of your clean swapped M3.

You may want to have your appraiser buddy check out their pricing.
            Current Cars
            2014 M235i
            2009 R56 Cooper S
            1998 M3
            1997 M3

Comment

:(

Comment

Jesus I am going to cry! I can't believe it's gone!!!! I still remember the day you first got the swap on the dyno over at AB. Truly, one of the best M3s around and my personal favorite car at the Picnic this year. Good luck!!!!

Comment

WOW, in-f*cking-credible. I spoke with my adjuster this morning and he said that the b*tch that hit me told him I RAN the red light. Sheesh! Well, after talking to my witnesses he got it all straightened out and she is 100% at fault. What a b*tch.

Comment

Thats really sad. hope everything works out for you.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

That really sucks big time!! thats worst then the time Brendan went through his Daisy Duke stage.
                      Benji

'90 M50 + M3 Tranny e30 - SOLD
                      '99 528iT (M5 Rep bumper) - SOLD
                      '03 ML350 - For Sale

BIMMERLESS at the moment. :???:

Comment

Originally posted by DeM3n View Post
                        WOW, in-f*cking-credible. I spoke with my adjuster this morning and he said that the b*tch that hit me told him I RAN the red light. Sheesh! Well, after talking to my witnesses he got it all straightened out and she is 100% at fault. What a b*tch.
                        Find out where she lives and fuck her in the eye

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                          Find out where she lives and fuck her in the eye

skull fucking ftw

Comment

Fucking tragedy. RIP
                            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Fuck that, I'd go to that twats house and own her!

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

You would think she would have noticed she ran the light when she got the ticket.

What an ass.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                                X