I guess I wont be the only swapped e30 in town anymore...see yah at meet.
This is Darryl with the estoril Mroady and Bronzit E30....just incase your wondering
Traveling back in time...one 3 series at a time.
Collapse
X
-
SOOOOO when you go 5-lug, your dropping those BBS RS's off at my house right?Leave a comment:
-
-
Ft Myers, area. Welcome to the forums David A. Im still holding my breath on that video shoot that was to happen in Miami! JK I herd the car was headed this way. Very nice for sure! Sure beats the hell out of the e46 feel!Leave a comment:
-
Nice progression! Seems like the right path for any self respecting bmw enthusiast. :)
Do work and get pics asap!Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Wow, glad to see you picked it up. Congrats and it is worthless without pics.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: